Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No, we need find a new young QB. I still rather had Stidham this year and sank or swam with him.  If he did well and improved as the year went by awesome. If he sucked we draft in the top 10 and get one of the three top QBs coming out. Now we will probably win the East again, and a playoff game or two. And then back to the drawing board.
    • Some looking good...others  not so much.
    • Lmao the Pats are ONE game behind the Bills and have a vastly superior Defense.  Also they averaged 29 points with Cam (not counting Sundays fiasco where the entire team was rusty from lack of practice) oh and on Sunday there was ONE starter on the O line left after the first quarter. (1 broken hand, 2 COVID the day before the game)    I see us beating the Bills twice (unless This COVID issue continues) and sweeping the East division again. 
    • I always try to make a day of it, and eat somewhere prior to the game when I come back. Given the Covid situation, not really sure what to tell you. Not really sure what's open either. I'd probably stay safe and just do a tailgate cookout.   If you want to do the concessions though, here's a link to what's available. https://www.lucasoilstadium.com/attending-an-event/concessions/
    • This for sure.  We frequently look at the season with a global view.  But how often does it happen that one of the top teams loses a couple of key players and then suddenly they look very beatable?  Like every week?  I mean there is still a LONG way to go yet folks.  We don't even know how much losing Devin Bush is going to hurt the Steelers.  Or how losing Lewan will affect the Titans.  IF the Colts can stay relatively healthy then they will have a chance against any team remaining.  They may not be elite but they aren't that bad either.  Any given Sunday.  If Rivers can just take care of the ball they usually have a chance.   Even if you firmly believe they have no chance at beating the top teams of Titans, Steelers, Ravens, and Packers (which I don't believe BTW), they still have the opportunity to win 9 games in a year in which 7 teams will make the playoffs in each conference.  I still think they will split with the Titans.  I think with our fast defense we match up very well with the Ravens.  The Steelers will be a tough challenge from an offensive standpoint, but they aren't going to score a million points on you and the Packers are just the opposite.  No team is flawless and can be beaten.  Colts are unbeaten at home and 3 of those games are at LOS.  It's doable.  I said 10 wins to begin the season and I'm sticking with it.  And this year 10 wins is going to absolutely get you in.
  • Members

• DougDew

DougDew 4,175

• deedub75

deedub75 1,300

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,859

• CoachLite

CoachLite 623

• Nadine

Nadine 10,538

Administrators