Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

Just now, chad72 said:

No last year I felt they had too many holes the Jaguars couldn’t take advantage of. This year they’re more mentally tough

It's basically the exact same team.    They were just as mentally tough last year.   The Rams are much better than the eagles were last year

Just now, chad72 said:

No last year I felt they had too many holes the Jaguars couldn’t take advantage of. This year they’re more mentally tough

So here's the thing, if the Rams win the SB, it'll be incredibly annoying seeing all the posters here complain when Ballard doesn't go aggressive in FA like the Rams did.

But I would MUCH rather deal with that than seeing Brady's ugly sweaty smelly hands on that Lombardi again. 

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Brady is winning his sixth no doubt in my mind 

I just don't even care anymore.     I just can't watch this year.   I hope it's the lowest watched SB ever.

That roughing the passer call on him....  :mindblow:

4 minutes ago, Gramz said:

I just don't even care anymore.     I just can't watch this year.   I hope it's the lowest watch SB ever.

That roughing the passer call on him....  :mindblow:

When you’re up 28-24, why wouldn’t you bring more blitzes in? I never could understand.

Peyton and Broncos got away with a lot of contact on D, so they should have pushed the envelope on D, the Chiefs. Too many 3rd downs allowed - Tony Romo should be their DC lol, he knew the Patriots offensive plays better than Bob Sutton

UGH!!!  I haven't posted in a while. Just been reading. 

I know there are a lot of "good" Pats fan here or at least there was when I was here more often... BUT

AHHHHHHHH!!   I can't handle anymore Patriots Super Bowl; when will this team just go away.  

AND - Andy go for the WIN next time Geez

19 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Boring.  People should boycott and make this one of the lowest rated Super Bowls. Then league will get the message that we are sick of having this team force fed down our throats in the Super Bowl. 

Yeah, that's a good idea. I won't pay any attention or watch to any SB-related event on TV and won't watch the SB.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

When you’re up 28-24, why wouldn’t you bring more blitzes in? I never could understand.

Peyton and Broncos got away with a lot of contact on D, so they should have pushed the envelope on D, the Chiefs. Too many 3rd downs allowed - Tony Romo should be their DC lol

I know.  I kept saying why can't they sack him?    Easy for me to say, but it seemed like they could have or should have several times.

KC will probably never get to a Super Bowl!

By the time the pats are done,if ever, the Steelers and Broncos will rise up again. Pats, Steelers, and Broncos are almost always the rep from AFC. The Colts went twice because of icon peyton. Ravens went once also. It be hard for a team from KC get the green light to go from league, networks, advertisers over their Big 3(NE,Pitt,Den).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

By the time the pats are done,if ever, the Steelers and Broncos will rise up again. Pats, Steelers, and Broncos are almost always the rep from AFC. The Colts went twice because of icon peyton. Ravens went once also. It be hard for a team from KC get the green light to go from league, networks, advertisers over their Big 3(NE,Pitt,Den).

*Ravens twice as well.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

One thing that's definitely true is there's only a small window before the next group of teams steps up or a couple injuries and bam your window is closed.

4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

If Mahomes star keeps rising they may get to go to one before long.  I think more and more people are starting to see this all for what it really is...controlled sports entertainment. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Boring.  People should boycott and make this one of the lowest rated Super Bowls. Then league will get the message that we are sick of having this team force fed down our throats in the Super Bowl. 

To do damage, people would need to boycott the advertisers.  Not watching the game won't affect anyone wallet that much, but if people sign a petition to not buy Pepsi then that will cause ripples.

• Like 2

Patriots have not lost a SB with Edelman in it - 2014, 2016, and pretty soon 2018. He was on IR in 2017, a big reason Jenkins, Eagles safety could take out James White and Brady did not get much out of Gronk in the middle.

Also, Nick Saban and Belichick trade championships. Saban lost in 2014, 2016 and 2018 seasons, and won in 2015, 2017 seasons since BCS instituted college football playoffs.

Patriots are winning it. 

4 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

To do damage, people would need to boycott the advertisers.  Not watching the game won't affect anyone wallet that much, but if people sign a petition to not buy Pepsi then that will cause ripples.

Exactly.

That exact thing should have been done years ago. 

We need to stop being treated like Blind helpless foolish brainwashed sheep. WE'RE CONSUMERS!!! The Yankee Dollar is powerful. And if consumers aka sports fans did what you said things would be different.