Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• My comment was a joke.   But Dorsett wasn't a critical factor for the Patriots at any point over the last three years, particularly in the playoffs. I have no beef with Dorsett, but he doesn't qualify as a big name free agent. Which was the joke.
    • There very obviously wanting to replace Brissett but still trying to figure there best options.  
    • Exactly, it's like the George Costanza saying don't you give me it's not you it's me.  I invented it's not you it's me if anything it's me baby!   
    • Like to see the Colts draft Adam Trautman in the 2nd.  Trautman proved he is a balanced TE, a true Y tight end, capable receiver and blocker.  With Doyle hitting 30+ years old and Ebron set to be a FA wouldn't mind adding Hooper myself.  If we do sign Rivers as our starting QB for a few years could see us reboot our TEs going with youth.  We all know how much Rivers loved his TEs in San Diego, namely Antonio Gates and upgrading our TEs might be wise decision even post Rivers.     Guess it will all boil down to how much cap space hit we take adding Rivers (30m/yr), Hooper (10m/yr) and a would like to upgrade our weak-side IDL with someone like NT/LDT Javon Hargrave (Steelers) (15m/yr).  That's roughly ~55m just in FA add another ~8m to sign draft picks out of the ~86m total available cap space we are projected to have.  Figure Castonzo will sign for around 12m/yr doesn't leave us much cap space to resign players.
    • Right.   You’re the only one who has thought this through clearly.    Just you.   No one else.    You.   I’ve said my piece.  I’m done.  Good luck. 
  • Members

• waka waka

waka waka 200

• Kirie89

Kirie89 22

• Edo

Edo 10

• Mr. Irrelevant

Mr. Irrelevant 1,038

• Balzer40

Balzer40 4,233