Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I like McDonald, he's definitely got some intriguing stats/measurables. If we decide to go with a veteran QB via free agency I'd be happy with McDonald somewhere between 3-5 to sit for a yr or 2 and compete with Kelly. 
    • Hate to burst your bubble and there is a better chance of Love being at 13 than Becton. Oh......and Love is rising based on what source?!?!??  I haven't heard one exec or notable coach state thay he is rising.  He throws a nice deep 40 yard pass and all the Bucky Brooks, McShays and Jeremiahs of the world say he is shooting up boards.  Ever ask yourself the yourself the question why aren't Jeremiah or Brooks in front offices if they r so insightful,??? 
    • A bud I play soft ball with for years had eye surgery. He was a great ball player in HS, and just turned mediocre as hell over the course of 3-4 years (his bat and his D). Had surgery and he immediately returned to form. He said he could see better than ever (better than when he was a kid). That was in the last couple years. Also, back 90s, when they first started doing the surgery (RK?), a friend I grew up with had surgery. He lived alone and had to be looked after for a day in more or less darkness. He stayed in my basement for 2 days lol... When he "recovered", he almost cried. For the first time he could actually see it raining (the rain in the air), which he could not see even with glasses before.    I have zero idea what condition Winston has, but the surgery can make almost literally a night and day difference. I'm sure Winston's is not as severe, but honestly we have zero idea what the impact might be.
    • Right but that wasn’t my point. She acted like QB would play immediately and he wouldn’t. What’s his immediate impact if he’s not playing and JB is? 
    • Actually that’s what the guy said. He would battle for a starting position and in the right environment he could start.
  • Members