Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

New England (+3) at Kansas City (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

11 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

where you been all day Buf???

Not watching. Only tuned in when the people downstairs started screaming just to see what was going on.

I said at the beginning of the year the Patriots would be in the Super Bowl despite whatever issues they had.

I haven't watched an AFCCG involving the Patriots since at least the 2014 game against the Colts.

Same crap every year, it's not worth watching when you know the result is practically pre-cooked. Almost Cavs vs. Warriors NBA bad.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

Kind of sad kc never got  to touch the ball. Nobody cares about a Rams and pats SB.

Boring.  People should boycott and make this one of the lowest rated Super Bowls. Then league will get the message that we are sick of having this team force fed down our throats in the Super Bowl. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Gramz said:

KC dammit.

Oh well, no super bowl watching for me this year.  I don't think the Rams have a chance.  :puke:

Yeah, I'll be finding something else to do as well. Will probably record the game and get the score after it's over. If Rams win = I'll watch. Pats win = delete

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Truth.

Patriots with Brady - 77% win rate.

Patriots without - 70%.

Basicalky over a 20 game stretch Brady gives you an extra ~1.5 games won. Hardly GOAT material.

The proof is in the pudding when Matt Cassel nearly got them into the playoffs on his own.