Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
oldunclemark

Los Angeles (+3) at New Orleans (1-20-19)

Wow. Rams win.

I hope heads roll with the refs. Their * should all be fired. 

• Like 2

Total joke of an officiating crew, another perfect example of the officials screwing a team out of a win. Something has to be done. It’s goung to be tough to keep watching when this crap keeps happening. 

• Thanks 1

Nothing against the Rams..they played well

But that's the kind of end to a game I never want to see.

Cant have missed calls like that.

That's an all-time ref blunder

• Like 3

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brees just got eliminated at home. Unreal :facepalm:

He stood no chance. This was a planned push the new LA team into SB

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Wow. Rams win.

I hope heads roll with the refs. Their * should all be fired. 

You got to call these guys into the'office' RC

That's an all-time bad call

• Like 2

What did Brees and Manning do to the playoff gods that Brady didn't do?

Well, I suppose that was the Rams tuck rule moment.

Wiping the floor with the Pats would be the next logical conclusion........

and it would be funny.

• Like 3

Makes you really wonder if it all is truly rigged... 

LA gets their fancy new team and they immediately become a winning franchise year one. Then go to a Super Bowl year two. That's pretty unreal, but the SoCal market is huge... 

Just now, 18to87 said:

Its hard to complain about bad calls or bad luck against the Colts after watching that fiasco

wanted the rams to win but the stupid officials this year have absolutely no clue what the hell PI is 

Just now, oldunclemark said:

You got to call these guys into the'office' RC

That's an all-time bad call

Saw just as bad no calls during the pats colts game many years ago.    Pollard could have filed harassment charges after that game

• Like 2

1 minute ago, 18to87 said:

At least Peyton won that critical 2nd SB, Brees will not now in his career IMO.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

Well, I suppose that was the Rams tuck rule moment.

Wiping the floor with the Pats would be the next logical conclusion........

and it would be funny.

I was thinking about that, too  BC

The Raiders are still talking about that game 20 years later

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Makes you really wonder if it all is truly rigged... 

LA gets their fancy new team and they immediately become a winning franchise year one. Then go to a Super Bowl year two. That's pretty unreal, but the SoCal market is huge... 

And no one in so cal cares. 

• Like 2

Just now, jvan1973 said:

Saw just as bad no calls during the pats colts game many years ago.    Pollard could have filed harassment charges after that game

That was how the 5-yard defensive holding call came to be, right?

Colts vs Pats>

• Like 1

NFL definitely has some explaining to do with that missed call. But credit to the Rams. Their defense had to step up in OT. They did their job and got the ball back to the offense

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

wanted the rams to win but the stupid officials this year have absolutely no clue what the hell PI is 

Seemed they were instructed to "let the teams play". But they didn't use common sense on that no PI call.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

That was how the 5-yard defensive holding call came to be, right?

Colts vs Pats>

It was already a rule,   they just made them start enforcing it.   Plus if the ball is in the air it's PI and always has been

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Total joke of an officiating crew, another perfect example of the officials screwing a team out of a win. Something has to be done. It’s goung to be tough to keep watching when this crap keeps happening. 

I completely agree. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic,   but the saints and rams are certainly not boring.   

Gotta admit..it was a lot of things but it wasn't  boring.  

at least the under (26-23 on a 57 over-under) came in

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

And no one in so cal cares. 

It's so dang true. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least Peyton won that critical 2nd SB, Brees will not now in his career IMO.

Unfortunately it looks like the window is shut. Don’t see them having another year like this one again. I was pulling for Brees. Pretty crappy ending 

• Like 1

As bad of a missed call as that was the Saints had chances throughout the game. Refs are going to screw up at times...no matter how good they are, how simple the rules are or what the sport is.

Can't say that was good clock management by Sean Payton at the end of the game. You can argue that was more costly to the Saints than the no call.

It sucks. Of the 4 remaining teams I wanted to see the Saints win the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

No excuse!   Should not happen in a championship game. 

No offense to the Rams, but the Refs messed up royally today. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its hard to complain about bad calls or bad luck against the Colts after watching that fiasco

Things out of their control deciding the games was kind of my point. Brady still wins when he plays poorly as we know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Seemed they were instructed to "let the teams play". But they didn't use common sense on that no PI call.

The “Non Calls” aren’t a surprise. It’s the same officiating crew that called the playoff game for us when we faced the Texans. They for sure let them play. 

Can you imagine this board if it were the Colts on the butt end of that non-call?

I may have joined in.

• Like 1

I juts don't know how multiple refs look at that play and see nothing.

The refs have to speak....They have to answer for what they didn't see or didn't call

3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Can you imagine this board if it were the Colts on the butt end of that non-call?

I may have joined in.

Similarly, I can only imagine what some of the game thread negative nancys would have said if Luck threw the same interception Brees did (under heavy duress).

• Like 1