Jump to content
Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
oldunclemark

Los Angeles (+3) at New Orleans (1-20-19)

Recommended Posts

Wow. Rams win.

 

I hope heads roll with the refs. Their * should all be fired. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Total joke of an officiating crew, another perfect example of the officials screwing a team out of a win. Something has to be done. It’s goung to be tough to keep watching when this crap keeps happening. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nothing against the Rams..they played well

But that's the kind of end to a game I never want to see.

 

Cant have missed calls like that.

That's an all-time ref blunder

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brees just got eliminated at home. Unreal :facepalm:

He stood no chance. This was a planned push the new LA team into SB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Wow. Rams win.

 

I hope heads roll with the refs. Their * should all be fired. 

You got to call these guys into the'office' RC

 

That's an all-time bad call

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What did Brees and Manning do to the playoff gods that Brady didn't do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I suppose that was the Rams tuck rule moment.

Wiping the floor with the Pats would be the next logical conclusion........

and it would be funny.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Makes you really wonder if it all is truly rigged... 

 

LA gets their fancy new team and they immediately become a winning franchise year one. Then go to a Super Bowl year two. That's pretty unreal, but the SoCal market is huge... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 18to87 said:

What did Brees and Manning do to the playoff gods that Brady didn't do?

Its hard to complain about bad calls or bad luck against the Colts after watching that fiasco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wanted the rams to win but the stupid officials this year have absolutely no clue what the hell PI is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, oldunclemark said:

You got to call these guys into the'office' RC

 

That's an all-time bad call

Saw just as bad no calls during the pats colts game many years ago.    Pollard could have filed harassment charges after that game

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 18to87 said:

What did Brees and Manning do to the playoff gods that Brady didn't do?

At least Peyton won that critical 2nd SB, Brees will not now in his career IMO.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, buccolts said:

Well, I suppose that was the Rams tuck rule moment.

Wiping the floor with the Pats would be the next logical conclusion........

and it would be funny.

I was thinking about that, too  BC

The Raiders are still talking about that game 20 years later

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Makes you really wonder if it all is truly rigged... 

 

LA gets their fancy new team and they immediately become a winning franchise year one. Then go to a Super Bowl year two. That's pretty unreal, but the SoCal market is huge... 

And no one in so cal cares. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, jvan1973 said:

Saw just as bad no calls during the pats colts game many years ago.    Pollard could have filed harassment charges after that game

That was how the 5-yard defensive holding call came to be, right?

  Colts vs Pats>

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NFL definitely has some explaining to do with that missed call. But credit to the Rams. Their defense had to step up in OT. They did their job and got the ball back to the offense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

wanted the rams to win but the stupid officials this year have absolutely no clue what the hell PI is 

 

Seemed they were instructed to "let the teams play". But they didn't use common sense on that no PI call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

That was how the 5-yard defensive holding call came to be, right?

  Colts vs Pats>

It was already a rule,   they just made them start enforcing it.   Plus if the ball is in the air it's PI and always has been

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Total joke of an officiating crew, another perfect example of the officials screwing a team out of a win. Something has to be done. It’s goung to be tough to keep watching when this crap keeps happening. 

 

I completely agree. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic,   but the saints and rams are certainly not boring.   

Gotta admit..it was a lot of things but it wasn't  boring.  

 

at least the under (26-23 on a 57 over-under) came in

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

And no one in so cal cares. 

It's so dang true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least Peyton won that critical 2nd SB, Brees will not now in his career IMO.

Unfortunately it looks like the window is shut. Don’t see them having another year like this one again. I was pulling for Brees. Pretty crappy ending 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As bad of a missed call as that was the Saints had chances throughout the game. Refs are going to screw up at times...no matter how good they are, how simple the rules are or what the sport is.

 

Can't say that was good clock management by Sean Payton at the end of the game. You can argue that was more costly to the Saints than the no call.

 

It sucks. Of the 4 remaining teams I wanted to see the Saints win the Super Bowl.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No excuse!   Should not happen in a championship game. 

 

No offense to the Rams, but the Refs messed up royally today. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its hard to complain about bad calls or bad luck against the Colts after watching that fiasco

Things out of their control deciding the games was kind of my point. Brady still wins when he plays poorly as we know. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

Seemed they were instructed to "let the teams play". But they didn't use common sense on that no PI call.

The “Non Calls” aren’t a surprise. It’s the same officiating crew that called the playoff game for us when we faced the Texans. They for sure let them play. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can you imagine this board if it were the Colts on the butt end of that non-call?

I may have joined in.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I juts don't know how multiple refs look at that play and see nothing.

The refs have to speak....They have to answer for what they didn't see or didn't call

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Can you imagine this board if it were the Colts on the butt end of that non-call?

I may have joined in.

Similarly, I can only imagine what some of the game thread negative nancys would have said if Luck threw the same interception Brees did (under heavy duress).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • That sounds like what I say about Mets acquisitions. High-priced free agents from other teams often disappoint. That is why I prefer going with young, home-grown players. They seem to be more hungry and play better. It seems like when star players move on to other teams, they disappoint. I think Harper and Machado have not performed as well as was expected for $30 million+/year. But Mike Trout is still doing well with the Angels after signing that big contract.   I wonder what @Jay Kirk is thinking. He loves his Cardinals and is usually optimistic. This must be difficult for him to watch.
    • Is there a video of this we can watch? I really want something with Ebron on it but  going to wait and see if he stays here. I think I am going to get something with Moore’s number on it like a sweatshirt
    • By your son a neck beard hat with a 12 on it. he won't grow out of that as fast...
    • I didn't see a topic for this. If there is one, please feel free to merge.   On Tuesday, the NFL Network had their AFC South day, which aside from Darius Leonard being featured on Total Access, included the 30 minute season reviews for all 4 AFC South teams.   I've watched a couple times already and it's got me stoked for the next season. This episode really seemed to highlight Ebron and I can't say enough about how much love he shows for this team. My son has outgrown his size 2T Hilton jersey, and I think Ebron might be the next one I buy for him. Either that or Leonard, who is understandably featured a lot in this episode as well.   Last year was a hell of a thrill ride. I think, partially, because the expectations vs the reality was so different in a positive way.  This year should be just as thrilling, but only if we can keep the enthusiasm with the higher expectations. I, for one, am PUMPED!   Go Colts!
    • MVP hit HR #20 on the season as well. Glad to see Yu finally get a win at Wrigley. Brewers and Cards both won so it was much needed. 52-44 now on the season. We are still 2.5 ahead of the Brewers and 3 ahead of the Cards in the NL Central going into July 18th. I will take it. Cubs are off tomorrow.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...