Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Los Angeles (+3) at New Orleans (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

1 hour ago, oldunclemark said:

Nothing against the Rams..they played well

But that's the kind of end to a game I never want to see.

Cant have missed calls like that.

That's an all-time ref blunder

That crew has been known all year for their lack of flags.  NFL got what they deserved for assigning them they game.  Personally, even before this game, I thought they were one of the worst crews out there because they let way too much stuff go.

The Saints didn’t deserve it. The only travesty is that this didn’t happen to them sooner after all the dirty hits they got away with in 2009, plus bad calls including a gifted PI in OT on an uncatchable ball to a WR who was untouched. And they want to talk about PI when they can quit crying about the dirty hit in general. And they showed highlights of the 2009 game all game long too minus the bad calls. I mean...???

• Confused 1

There was a garbage PI called against the Vikings in OT of 2009 that set up the 4th down conversion that the refs gave them too. There was also the PI against the Saints where the guy tore Schaincoe’s jersey but it wasn’t called. Then everybody said well Favre threw a pick. Well the 12 man in the huddle penalty. Well Brees threw a pick even later in this game and their clock management at the wire was even worse. The timeout they took helped the Rams more than it did them, and out of it they the come out passing inside of 2 minutes of a tied game. And they took the lead on the same drive just the same lol!