Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Los Angeles (+3) at New Orleans (1-20-19)

oldunclemark

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

Makes you really wonder if it all is truly rigged... 

LA gets their fancy new team and they immediately become a winning franchise year one. Then go to a Super Bowl year two. That's pretty unreal, but the SoCal market is huge... 

And no one in so cal cares. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

That was how the 5-yard defensive holding call came to be, right?

Colts vs Pats>

It was already a rule,   they just made them start enforcing it.   Plus if the ball is in the air it's PI and always has been

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Total joke of an officiating crew, another perfect example of the officials screwing a team out of a win. Something has to be done. It’s goung to be tough to keep watching when this crap keeps happening. 

I completely agree. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

At least Peyton won that critical 2nd SB, Brees will not now in his career IMO.

Unfortunately it looks like the window is shut. Don’t see them having another year like this one again. I was pulling for Brees. Pretty crappy ending 

• Like 1

As bad of a missed call as that was the Saints had chances throughout the game. Refs are going to screw up at times...no matter how good they are, how simple the rules are or what the sport is.

Can't say that was good clock management by Sean Payton at the end of the game. You can argue that was more costly to the Saints than the no call.

It sucks. Of the 4 remaining teams I wanted to see the Saints win the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its hard to complain about bad calls or bad luck against the Colts after watching that fiasco

Things out of their control deciding the games was kind of my point. Brady still wins when he plays poorly as we know. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Seemed they were instructed to "let the teams play". But they didn't use common sense on that no PI call.

The “Non Calls” aren’t a surprise. It’s the same officiating crew that called the playoff game for us when we faced the Texans. They for sure let them play. 

3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Can you imagine this board if it were the Colts on the butt end of that non-call?

I may have joined in.

Similarly, I can only imagine what some of the game thread negative nancys would have said if Luck threw the same interception Brees did (under heavy duress).

• Like 1