Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lucky Colts Fan

Kenny Moore Highlights

I love everything about Kenny Moore.

He's a smaller guy at 5'9", but plays the nickel and sticks his nose into every play.  Makes tackles, breaks up passes, blitzes, gets picks.  He's a swiss-army knife on defense.

He's also a sharp dresser and the handshake celebration is classy.  :hat:

It told me a lot when, before the season, Ballard said he "loves" Kenny Moore.  Rare for Ballard to single someone out so much and, boy, was he right.

Tremendous season and seems like a leader too. Another young buck to build around.

He looks like a linebacker more then a cornerback sometimes. Some of those plays he looks like Darius. 

He is so fast. Defintly our second best defensive player.  I bet he makes the pro bowl next year or very soon. You just don’t see someone who was undrafted make such a impact. He is perfect for this system.

Moore had some great plays on ST in the Chiefs game as well.  I love Moore's play.  Add a premium edge rusher to get after the QB and I can see Moore getting more INTs next year.

Moore is definitely a great find and its kinda funny Ballard at first didn't want him because he wasn't 6 feet tall 

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

He looks like a linebacker more then a cornerback sometimes. Some of those plays he looks like Darius. 

He was listed as a LB for the Chiefs game. One of the few bright spots.

22 minutes ago, coltsfeva said:

He was listed as a LB for the Chiefs game. One of the few bright spots.

Really? That is interesting. Then you see how well he covered Hopkins down the field in the playoff game. The guy is a beast. He can play multiple positions. What a asset.

Leonard is unquestionably the star of the defense given his tackle stats but I think Moore is pretty close behind him.

He seems smart and tough. He's obviously a little short but give me players like that every day over a guy with the measurable but none of the intangibles.

One of the few defensive players who you can trust to come up with a big play. A great find.