Lucky Colts Fan

Adam Gase Eyes

Has anyone seen the memes people are making of Adam Gase and his eyes from his introductory press conference as the new Jets HC?

http://www.sportingnews.com/us/nfl/news/adam-gase-is-already-a-meme-after-just-one-press-conference-with-jets/1xwqu6chwux4t1hqayfizmods5

He looks like a robot analyzing his surroundings...  "Analyzing... analyzing... analyzing... ocular assessment complete.  Beep boop."  :lol:

• Haha 8

41 minutes ago, pgt_rob said:

What the hell is he doing? Is he high?

I think that's how some react when they get nervous.  Its not a good look in a presser, but he probably doesn't do that when he's in his element on the football field.

• Like 1

On 1/16/2019 at 11:04 PM, Boiler_Colt said:

He's come a long way since he was lead singer of 'Men at Work'

d72820dd7e7830e626b16047e193b519_395.jpg

My name is Mr Gase and I ordered the Vegemite sandwich.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

"Stay off the weeeeeEEEEeeeeeEEEeeddd!"

• Haha 1

On 1/17/2019 at 8:38 AM, pgt_rob said:

What the hell is he doing? Is he high?

As a 'Jet' ?  {bad joke, ... groan... I know}

I highly doubt it.

Actually, it appears like he is very affected by tense situations.  Many of these seem involuntary. And may even show examples of tic(s), say (possibly?) from Tourette's.

I'd like to give the job of Jets head coach to a lot of folks here, then film their first live press conference in front of NY media and see how they all react.

This was not a 'normal' day for Adam.  I'm cutting him a little slack.

Some guys are much more comfortable in team sweat gear and a hat out on the field coaching than in a suit sitting at a press conference table.  I get it.

13 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

The First Take segment on this was hilarious.  

Definitely a little odd.  However,  I think making sign of someone's physical traits is not good.  First Take should b ashamed but this is how the media covers events these days. 

10 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Definitely a little odd.  However,  I think making sign of someone's physical traits is not good.  First Take should b ashamed but this is how the media covers events these days. 

Shame fell by the wayside years ago for most media folks, especially Stephen A. Smith and Skip Bayless.

It's the age of TMZ:  The loudest and most obnoxious get the most attention...  :(

My guess is he probably has a eye problem that causes his eyes to go crossed eye once in a while.