Click here to get your free tickets for Colts Training Camp today!
Lucky Colts Fan

Letter from Frank Reich to Colts fans

That's a nice letter.  He's a very philosophical guy isn't he?

• Like 2

To all Colts players and coaches. My name is Terry and I live in New Castle. Just want to say that u all did one hell of a job this season and very proud of are team .As a young team u will only get better.Would help without the penalties.I see a Super Bowl in the future and a Super Bowl win for Colts nation.Keep up the good work.This Colts fan will be watching and cheering u on no matter what.Thank u all for a great season.

Terry Andrews 

Loyal Colts fan.

• Like 2

The Colts couldn't have picked a better coach or a classier human being than Frank Reich. I think we all owe McDaniels a big "thank you" as well. Without his infamous disappearing act, the Colts would not have had the opportunity to bring the right coach to Indy. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Very inspiring!!!  I can see how we went from 1-5 to the playoffs with this guy at the helm.

2019 season can't come soon enough!

• Like 1

This is a great letter. And they have a lot to be proud of. 

But just the way I am as a fan...and not to disrespect what they achieved... but I am already focused on the next chapter of this book.  

I really think that this is the man who will lead our franchise to another Super Bowl win. After reading that letter I wanted to go out and play for the man. With Reich and Ballard I think we are heading back to our place of prominence in the NFL.

• Like 2

I Have liked him since day 1, and the respect and admiration continues.

• Like 2

Good to see some insight into the season and how things went. I wondered if things had changed once they got to 1-5, and it was cool to see they didn't waver in their beliefs or the process. 

• Like 2

Nothing but love and gratitude to Irsay, Ballard, and Reich. I've never been more excited as a fan, and I am beyond proud to wear the:colts:

Talent and skill merged with character and class.

2019 is ours!! 1-0!! Let's go Colts!!

• Like 3

giphy.gif

I've used this gif countless times I'm aware, but none more fitting than today. 

Love this team. Ballard, Reich, coaching staff, the players, Irsay. All of it. Integrity is what it's all about. 

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Nadine said:

That's a nice letter.  He's a very philosophical guy isn't he?

It’s the beard..

• Haha 1

Being a Colts fan has its perks.  The Colts mission statement is very fitting. First time I’ve seen it.  Nice job by Reich on the fan letter and Ballard on his season ending presser.  Irsay did well on bringing these men aboard.  Our team is in good hands. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

We definitely have the "Reich" guy as HC.

:scorebad:

As much as I admire Frank, I find this (and others of this ilk) all a bit hokey. But we are in great shape and I really like where we are headed. Just not a fan of the 1-0 mantra etc. I personally don't think we need to brand 'doing your job' with something so tacky and contrived.

But if it works for the organisation, who am I to judge.

39 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

As much as I admire Frank, I find this (and others of this ilk) all a bit hokey. But we are in great shape and I really like where we are headed. Just not a fan of the 1-0 mantra etc. I personally don't think we need to brand 'doing your job' with something so tacky and contrived.

But if it works for the organisation, who am I to judge.

At least it worked better than Build The Monster, but I see your point.  Young guys respond to stuff like this...they had it in college and most of them have only been away from college for 1-3 years, I'm guessing.

Not to mention it's PR for the organization and they sell a few shirts.

19 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

giphy.gif

I've used this gif countless times I'm aware, but none more fitting than today. 

Love this team. Ballard, Reich, coaching staff, the players, Irsay. All of it. Integrity is what it's all about. 

Keep your hair Jeremiah Johnson! One of my favorite movies of Redford. That and Brubaker. Keep the meme alive! :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HarryTheCat said:

The Colts couldn't have picked a better coach or a classier human being than Frank Reich. I think we all owe McDaniels a big "thank you" as well. Without his infamous disappearing act, the Colts would not have had the opportunity to bring the right coach to Indy. 

I love McDaniels!

2 hours ago, Narcosys said:

:scorebad:

1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

As much as I admire Frank, I find this (and others of this ilk) all a bit hokey. Just not a fan of the 1-0 mantra etc. I personally don't think we need to brand 'doing your job' with something so tacky and contrived.

04-cats-being-jerks.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

10 hours ago, GoColtsWin said:

Keep your hair Jeremiah Johnson!  :)

The Colts can skin that Bear, while Ballard scares up another one!

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, DarkSuperman said:

Dear Colts Nation,

Keep chopping wood!

Oh wait, wrong coach!

Too old and stale to be funny.