Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Letter from Frank Reich to Colts fans

Lucky Colts Fan

To all Colts players and coaches. My name is Terry and I live in New Castle. Just want to say that u all did one hell of a job this season and very proud of are team .As a young team u will only get better.Would help without the penalties.I see a Super Bowl in the future and a Super Bowl win for Colts nation.Keep up the good work.This Colts fan will be watching and cheering u on no matter what.Thank u all for a great season.

Terry Andrews 

Loyal Colts fan.

• Like 2

As much as I admire Frank, I find this (and others of this ilk) all a bit hokey. But we are in great shape and I really like where we are headed. Just not a fan of the 1-0 mantra etc. I personally don't think we need to brand 'doing your job' with something so tacky and contrived.

But if it works for the organisation, who am I to judge.

39 minutes ago, braveheartcolt said:

As much as I admire Frank, I find this (and others of this ilk) all a bit hokey. But we are in great shape and I really like where we are headed. Just not a fan of the 1-0 mantra etc. I personally don't think we need to brand 'doing your job' with something so tacky and contrived.

But if it works for the organisation, who am I to judge.

At least it worked better than Build The Monster, but I see your point.  Young guys respond to stuff like this...they had it in college and most of them have only been away from college for 1-3 years, I'm guessing.

Not to mention it's PR for the organization and they sell a few shirts.

19 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

giphy.gif

I've used this gif countless times I'm aware, but none more fitting than today. 

Love this team. Ballard, Reich, coaching staff, the players, Irsay. All of it. Integrity is what it's all about. 

Keep your hair Jeremiah Johnson! One of my favorite movies of Redford. That and Brubaker. Keep the meme alive! :)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, HarryTheCat said:

The Colts couldn't have picked a better coach or a classier human being than Frank Reich. I think we all owe McDaniels a big "thank you" as well. Without his infamous disappearing act, the Colts would not have had the opportunity to bring the right coach to Indy. 

I love McDaniels!