Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTC

Andrew Luck is heading to the 2019 Pro Bowl

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, King Colt said:

Why does anyone go to this stupid show of shows? It is the NFL's answer to pro wrestling.

 

i find the game unwatchable too, but i can see why they still go.  some players actually seem like they are having fun there, and Luck is one of those guys

 

its a pay day too, the winners get 58k for going on a vacation and playing a game that doesnt matter.

 

its also a factor in hall of fame voting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, aaron11 said:

 

i find the game unwatchable too, but i can see why they still go.  some players actually seem like they are having fun there, and Luck is one of those guys

 

its a pay day too, the winners get 58k for going on a vacation and playing a game that doesnt matter.

 

its also a factor in hall of fame voting

That is obvious to all but they should not call it a game rather an exhibition. We watch football for the intensity not the hugs and kisses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, King Colt said:

That is obvious to all but they should not call it a game rather an exhibition. We watch football for the intensity not the hugs and kisses.

it didnt seem like it was obvious to you based on your comments.  all star games are not very good in baseball or basketball either, its not hard to ignore them and forget about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, King Colt said:

That is obvious to all but they should not call it a game rather an exhibition. We watch football for the intensity not the hugs and kisses.

So don't watch,    simple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

So don't watch,    simple 

Again you lead the world in ideas.  :yahoo:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, aaron11 said:

it didnt seem like it was obvious to you based on your comments.  all star games are not very good in baseball or basketball either, its not hard to ignore them and forget about it

You understand the baseball all star game is the real deal right? I take that back you don't. Basketball I never watch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I take that back

 

Cool.

 

If you could take back the rest of your rude posts as well, that would be appreciated.

 

Your nonsensical unfunny insults are more stale than a crouton...  :bored:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, Gramz said:

I think it's fun for the players...   :dunno:

 

I don't think anyone takes it seriously.  Have a good time Andrew!

I agree...and I think Andrew will enjoy it after not being there in a few years.

Its great for QBs because nobody hits you..

maybe he can recruit for us..Antonio Brown will be there, right? !:thmup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

 

Cool.

 

If you could take back the rest of your rude posts as well, that would be appreciated.

 

Your nonsensical unfunny insults are more stale than a crouton...  :bored:

Nice try empty skull on a shelf in a warehouse but croutons are made to be crisp as  opposed to "stale" as you posted. But then a life a slobbing down sausage and grease you would know nothing about croutons that are made for salads. Ever hear about salads?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Nice try empty skull on a shelf in a warehouse but croutons are made to be crisp as  opposed to "stale" as you posted. But then a life a slobbing down sausage and grease you would know nothing about croutons that are made for salads. Ever hear about salads?

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, King Colt said:

Nice try empty skull on a shelf in a warehouse but croutons are made to be crisp as  opposed to "stale" as you posted. But then a life a slobbing down sausage and grease you would know nothing about croutons that are made for salads. Ever hear about salads?

644837545424a8e40c7c8930a8807d8b16dfe527

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, King Colt said:

You understand the baseball all star game is the real deal right? I take that back you don't. Basketball I never watch.

they are half assing it like everyone else

 

the nba one has lots of scoring and hardly anyone plays defense so some people might like that one i guess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People watch and go to it because it’s football and it’s something to do.  Is it as good of football as a regular season or post season game?  Clearly not.  However, people also watch and pay for pre-season football too and then complain about it.  At the end of the day it’s still football and as a socitiy there are enough people who will watch and pay for bad football as long as it’s football.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Well it would be nice to get a good seed in the playoffs.  
    • I don't see it.     Ballard isn't one to make big moves.  And I don't think he's going to want to pay an RB big money either.     People like to start these rumors simply because we have all sorts of cap space to pay guys who are looking for big extensions that their clubs arn't giving to them.  But Ballard doesn't like to spend big money on outside players.   
    • My question is that if he can do those drills, and it's a calf/ankle problem. . . What can't he do that would prevent him from playing in a game?     I mean the only other things I can think of is get hit and run.     I am hoping that this is an injury that wouldn't keep him out of a meaningful game.  But it's hard to say, they don't give us much to go on.  
    • Depends on your definition of a blowout.  IMO both the Jets and Pats game we’re blowouts.     No question on the Chiefs game.     Again, all those were because of non quality depth.  I really think that’s been addressed.  Which is why I’m calling for none of that this season.  
    • He was but Ballard felt like moving down and getting the second rounder next year was worth losing him.     I'm ok with it, CB was also sort of a need and Ballard got Rock instead + a #2 next year.  Geathers is an ok stop gap until then.  But if we're looking at the 2020 draft this early, Strong Safety is the one need from 2018 that we didn't really fill.  So I would say it has to top the early list.    
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...