Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MTC

Andrew Luck is heading to the 2019 Pro Bowl

19 hours ago, King Colt said:

Why does anyone go to this stupid show of shows? It is the NFL's answer to pro wrestling.

i find the game unwatchable too, but i can see why they still go.  some players actually seem like they are having fun there, and Luck is one of those guys

its a pay day too, the winners get 58k for going on a vacation and playing a game that doesnt matter.

its also a factor in hall of fame voting

3 hours ago, aaron11 said:

i find the game unwatchable too, but i can see why they still go.  some players actually seem like they are having fun there, and Luck is one of those guys

its a pay day too, the winners get 58k for going on a vacation and playing a game that doesnt matter.

its also a factor in hall of fame voting

That is obvious to all but they should not call it a game rather an exhibition. We watch football for the intensity not the hugs and kisses.

19 hours ago, King Colt said:

That is obvious to all but they should not call it a game rather an exhibition. We watch football for the intensity not the hugs and kisses.

it didnt seem like it was obvious to you based on your comments.  all star games are not very good in baseball or basketball either, its not hard to ignore them and forget about it

On 1/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, King Colt said:

So don't watch,    simple 

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

So don't watch,    simple 

Again you lead the world in ideas.  :yahoo:

10 hours ago, aaron11 said:

it didnt seem like it was obvious to you based on your comments.  all star games are not very good in baseball or basketball either, its not hard to ignore them and forget about it

You understand the baseball all star game is the real deal right? I take that back you don't. Basketball I never watch.

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

I take that back

Cool.

If you could take back the rest of your rude posts as well, that would be appreciated.

Your nonsensical unfunny insults are more stale than a crouton...  :bored:

On ‎1‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:27 PM, Gramz said:

I think it's fun for the players...   :dunno:

I don't think anyone takes it seriously.  Have a good time Andrew!

I agree...and I think Andrew will enjoy it after not being there in a few years.

Its great for QBs because nobody hits you..

maybe he can recruit for us..Antonio Brown will be there, right? !:thmup:

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Cool.

If you could take back the rest of your rude posts as well, that would be appreciated.

Your nonsensical unfunny insults are more stale than a crouton...  :bored:

Nice try empty skull on a shelf in a warehouse but croutons are made to be crisp as  opposed to "stale" as you posted. But then a life a slobbing down sausage and grease you would know nothing about croutons that are made for salads. Ever hear about salads?

10 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Nice try empty skull on a shelf in a warehouse but croutons are made to be crisp as  opposed to "stale" as you posted. But then a life a slobbing down sausage and grease you would know nothing about croutons that are made for salads. Ever hear about salads?

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

644837545424a8e40c7c8930a8807d8b16dfe527

13 hours ago, King Colt said:

You understand the baseball all star game is the real deal right? I take that back you don't. Basketball I never watch.

they are half assing it like everyone else

the nba one has lots of scoring and hardly anyone plays defense so some people might like that one i guess

People watch and go to it because it’s football and it’s something to do.  Is it as good of football as a regular season or post season game?  Clearly not.  However, people also watch and pay for pre-season football too and then complain about it.  At the end of the day it’s still football and as a socitiy there are enough people who will watch and pay for bad football as long as it’s football.