Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Official 2019 Colts NFL Draft Tracker - Meetings, Interviews, Private Workouts, etc

1 hour ago, 07dleigh said:

So what are you guys thinking the chances of trading up for “our guy” is? NYJ has come out & said they’re willing to trade. I could see Ballard considering it. Do you guys think giving up or first second would be worth say.. Q.Williams?

(I’m sure this has already been asked. Didn’t feel like looking, sorry haha)

Would cost a lot more than our 1st and their 2nd to get that high. probably looking at our comp 4th and a couple future picks aswell.

3 hours ago, 07dleigh said:

So what are you guys thinking the chances of trading up for “our guy” is? NYJ has come out & said they’re willing to trade. I could see Ballard considering it. Do you guys think giving up or first second would be worth say.. Q.Williams?

(I’m sure this has already been asked. Didn’t feel like looking, sorry haha)

According to the draft trade value chart, every pick we have wouldn't add up to the Jets' number 3 overall pick.

You'd be looking at our first, both seconds, next year's first and more. Very very unlikely.

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Read all 3 pages so far and am stoked at what I'm reading. A lot of guys I like are here and some I know nothing about. Have a lot of research to do. Thanks to everyone who commented thus far!

Here's one more for you :

• Thanks 1

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-maryland

Tackling machine Tre Watson timed in the area of 4.78 seconds in the 40 as well as 4.15 seconds in the short shuttle. He posted a 30-inch vertical jump and completed 20 reps on the bench.

Besides meeting with the Indianapolis Colts, Arizona Cardinals, Miami Dolphins andBaltimore Ravens the past day, Watson is set to make an official visit to see the New York Giants soon.

Pass rusher Jesse Aniebonam completed 21 reps on the bench and ran the 40 in the low 4.6s. 

He spent time with New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals, Baltimore Ravens and Indianapolis Colts.

^two more players we are expressing interest in

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-ucf

It was primarily a one-man show at UCF's pro day, as most of the teams were on hand for defensive tackle Trysten Hill. And just like at the combine, Hill looked terrific.

Hill stood on his combine marks but participated in position drills and looked great, just as he did during the combine. 

While we presently grade Hill as a third-round prospect, many feel he won’t get out of the second round. It will come down to a numbers game on the defensive line with so many talented prospects.

Hill presently has a dozen top-30 visits and met with the Indianapolis Colts, Dallas Cowboys and Miami Dolphins over the past two days. The New Orleans Saints are also showing a lot of interest in Hill.

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Then you won't like our draft. Latest he goes is 34.

I don't see him going that early either, but I can be wrong. I liked Omenihu in the beginning, but his combine and pro day and the fact hes had one good season has me not interested. just my 2 cents

1 minute ago, CR91 said:

I don't see him going that early either, but I can be wrong. I liked Omenihu in the beginning, but his combine and pro day and the fact hes had one good season has me not interested. just my 2 cents

I'm so-so on him, but we seem to have huge interest in him, so Ballard may pull the trigger early if the top of his board is gone by 26. We'll have to see.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm so-so on him, but we seem to have huge interest in him, so Ballard may pull the trigger early if the top of his board is gone by 26. We'll have to see.

Meeting a player doesn't necessary mean we're interested. Sometimes its just getting to know a player. I think the colts want Burns rather thats moving up or hoping he falls to 26

• Thanks 1

Houston has several defensive studs coming into the draft. Ed Oliver is well known here for most. Isaiah Johnson is a CB that might fit what Ballard wants. Also... Emeke Egbule who is an OLB in their 3-4 scheme is an interesting prospect. Some compare him to Tyus Bowser from last year's draft. 

13 hours ago, CR91 said:

Meeting a player doesn't necessary mean we're interested. Sometimes its just getting to know a player. I think the colts want Burns rather thats moving up or hoping he falls to 26

This is correct. 

Ballard has said not to assume that meeting with a player means we’re hot to draft him.

Sometimes it’s to confirm the status on an injury.   Sometimes it’s to look into concerns over character. 

It’s Ballard’s caution against reading too much into every tidbit and factoid.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-memphis

[Memphis]Linebacker Curtis Akins, who we presently stamp as a seventh-round prospect, timed in the low 4.5s in the 40 (4.52 seconds as per scouts) at 235 pounds, touched 34.5 inches in the vertical jump and completed 26 reps on the bench. His three-cone timed 7.2 seconds.

Aikens met with the Indianapolis Colts, Los Angeles Rams and Tennessee Titans during pro day.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-tcu

It was primarily a defensive show during TCU pro-day workout as a trio of front seven players highlighted the workout.  There were some heavy hitters in attendance today. 

Tennessee Titans head coach Mike Vrabel and Indianapolis Colts defensive line coach Mike Phair ran a good amount of the workout for Ben Banogu and Lawrence Collier

Both Ben Banogu and Lawrence Collier stood on their combine numbers but looked terrific in position drills.

Banogu was up to 256 pounds, 6 pounds heavier than his combine wieght, and he looked fantastic.  The senior completed both defensive line and linebacker drills, displaying great athleticism and movement skills.

Teams believe Banogu can rush the passer out of a three-point stance as well as standing over tackle at the next level,

Last night Banogu met with the New York Giants, Indianapolis Colts and New England Patriots.  He’s meeting with the Baltimore Ravens later today and the team will personally work Banogu out tomorrow.

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-–-tcu

NFL | Four teams keeping tabs on L.J. Collier     Fri Mar 29, 03:07 PM

Texas Christian DL L.J. Collier is reportedly receiving 'a lot of interest' from Indianapolis Colts, Baltimore Ravens, New York Jets and Seattle Seahawks, according to DraftAnalyst.com's Tony Pauline    Link

Colts' OLine coaches were at Ole Miss' pro-day to watch Greg Little:

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-report-mississippi

Offensive line coaches from the New York Giants and Indianapolis Colts attended the pro day.

Greg Little completed 16 reps on the bench press and touched 29 inches on the vertical jump. I’m told Little had five more reps in him, but the bar was pulled away early due to concern he was about to hurt his pectoral muscle.

Little worked at both left and right tackle. During the workout, the New York Giants stepped in and requested Little do certain “team-specific” drills at right tackle.

• Like 2