Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints really need to step up there game if they want to beat Rams!

horseshoecrabs

From what I saw against the Eagles, even at home, the saints  better play with more  intensity against the Rams. 

I thought that this would be less of a competitive game at home for the Saints. but they had better bring their A game against the Rams next week if they want to go to the Super Bowl.  I still think it will be KC vs the winner of this game.  I think the better matchup will be the Rams vs KC. 

1 hour ago, horseshoecrabs said:

It's theirs to win or lose. It will be interesting. But the Rams have a lot of talent, so they better play with more urgency against them, than they did against the Eagles. 

The Eagles' D seems to play better with their backs against the wall and Foles did not put them in many difficult positions like Wentz did. Plus, Jernigan being injured suddenly made their "can't run against" D very much prone enough to the run as the season went on. Then he came back. 

The Eagles were a hard out and they did not play like their seeding. If the Eagles played the Cowboys, the Cowboys would have been toast, IMO. The Eagles were probably the 3rd best team in the NFC, among playoff teams though their seeding did not reflect it, IMO.

The game plan vs the Rams for the Saints - stop the run and force Goff to beat you. Without Cooper Kupp, Goff's passing efficiency went down against good playoff teams, so that will be the Saints' game plan. 

• Like 1