Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I read somewhere that Belichick hated the practice bubble and rarely uses it

GusFring

Yeah if you know you're going to play a game outdoors why would you NOT practice outside in the same conditions?!? Can't go in like a bunch of pampered babies with their climate control and think you can't just adjust to outdoors and weather of the winter

Just now, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Thank you.

The Colts have ALWAYS practiced outside when they had a bad-weather game coming up.  (IE the "wet-ball" drills Saturday so famously complained about before the Super Bowl)

I don't know why @GusFring decides to make threads like this...  :facepalm:

Because he is a troll.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Thank you.

The Colts have ALWAYS practiced outside when they had a bad-weather game coming up.  (IE the "wet-ball" drills Saturday so famously complained about before the Super Bowl)

I don't know why @GusFring decides to make threads like this...  :facepalm:

Next day after practicing outdoors

https://www.colts.com/photos/photos-colts-chiefs-divisional-round-practice-1-10

What say u?

14 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Because he is a troll.

13 minutes ago, GusFring said:

U could just ignore

I have seen this comment before on this forum when I call someone a troll. Or something along the lines of "seems like this is your response when someone doesn't agree with you."

Trolling is, by definition, posting digressive material to provoke a negative response. That happens a lot on this forum, and this subject falls in line. We could just ignore?... you're absolutely right, we should just completely ignore garbage posts from now on. 

5 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I have seen this comment before on this forum when I call someone a troll. Or something along the lines of "seems like this is your response when someone doesn't agree with you."

Trolling is, by definition, posting digressive material to provoke a negative response. That happens a lot on this forum, and this subject falls in line. We could just ignore?... you're absolutely right, we should just completely ignore garbage posts from now on. 

Bingo. And I post to sway ppl to my opinion/beliefs. To try to start a dialogue. 

3 hours ago, Flash7 said:

The Patriots, an outdoor team, practice outdoors. Shocking.

The Colts, an indoor team, practice indoors -- except for when they play an outdoor team. Then they practice outdoors.

Nothing to see here folks.

Do u think its easy to adapt to indoors? The Pats probably practice outdoors even when playing Dome teams. 

17 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We only play 8 games at home. I really don’t think it matters that much.

Think about it 8 games in a dome and then 1 game each in Sunny houston and Jacksonville. Heck depending the time of year Tennessee doesn’t really have that terrible of weather either.  So it’s understandable how they may not like the cold weather.

1 hour ago, JimJaime said:

Think about it 8 games in a dome and then 1 game each in Sunny houston and Jacksonville. Heck depending the time of year Tennessee doesn’t really have that terrible of weather either.  So it’s understandable how they may not like the cold weather.

texans play in doors too.  the colts are built to play the afc south teams, who have good defenses, but we built our oline to handle that.  we need better skill players and pass rushers to beat playoff teams 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GusFring said:

Next day after practicing outdoors

https://www.colts.com/photos/photos-colts-chiefs-divisional-round-practice-1-10

What say u?

https://www.colts.com/photos/photos-colts-chiefs-divisional-round-practice-defense-1-9

The Colts didn't practice outdoors the entire week. But it wasn't Andrew Luck that failed on offense. The only player that came to play was Mack and he didn't even get to touch the ball much. I think Reich outsmarted himself thinking the Cheifs were going to play against the run and so he thought he could pass it non-stop all game against a horrid secondary.  Turns out the Cheifs were expecting that. Should have done what everyone thought we would do and run it down their throats. I'm hoping he learns from this mistake and does what we do best which is run the damn ball.

The Colts are 8-1 when we have 100+ yards running. Yet we only attempted a few runs until the end of the game.

One thing that has me worried is Andrews reaction to our offense not doing well.  By midway through the third qtr you could see in his eyes absolutely no confidence. He looked like he knew we weren't going to win before we were even out of the game. His eyes said it all. He just looked scared. And that rubs off on the entire offense.