Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

King Colt

The New Colts Nemesis Has Left New England And Landed In KC

After more than a decade of the Colts falling short of championships at the hands of Brady & NE comes Mahomes & KC. From the looks of things Mahomes will gobble up Brady's stats and that will not be good for the coming decade and more  for the rest of the AFC.

I agree. I think your looking at a new dynasty with the chiefs. Mahomes has just gotten started. We have. Probably only five years to get that SB with Luck.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree. I think your looking at a new dynasty with the chiefs. Mahomes has just gotten started. We have. Probably only five years to get that SB with Luck.

Dynasty shouldn't even be in the discussion with the Chiefs until they win a SB...

1 minute ago, coltfaninnewyork said:

Brady looks twenty 23 ,today 

That is why getting a bye week is so important. All four teams with a bye will probably win their games easily this weekend.

2 minutes ago, Calmack said:

Dynasty shouldn't even be in the discussion with the Chiefs until they win a SB...

Yeah I have no idea wth this thread is actually about.. Lol

I see few similarities between this Chiefs team and the Patriots.  I see no similarities between Belichick and Andy Reid.

After another draft and offseason, we'll beat the Chiefs in 2019.  

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

If that’s the case. I look for fewer posters here on the forum, including you.

It seems the Chefs have a classy forum.

3 minutes ago, MPStack said:

If that’s the case. I look for fewer posters here on the forum, including you.

It seems the Chefs have a classy forum.

The Chiefs beat the Colts one time in the playoffs and that qualifies them as our nemesis? I don’t think so. 

38 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

dynasty my foot lol Mahomes is good but his days are number just wait till next year when all teams adjust he wont have the same TD numbers.

Mahomes missed quite a few throws, and many of them from the pocket.  When the NFL learns how to control his playground antics, he'll come down to earth.  Having Tyreek Hill as a threat helps too.

Brady misses about one throw per game.

The Chiefs are the new Peyton Manning era Colts, I will give you that. Only time will tell what they can do at the playoffs level and that starts with next week. They won’t be able to sit on a 17-0 lead vs the Patriots, that’s for sure.

5 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

dynasty my foot lol Mahomes is good but his days are number just wait till next year when all teams adjust he wont have the same TD numbers.

There's such a sandlot aspect to his game that no, I don't expect it to continue consistently.  It's just not Brady or Manning precision based style that is repeatable over games, months and seasons.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Mahomes missed quite a few throws, and many of them from the pocket.  When the NFL learns how to control his playground antics, he'll come down to earth.  Having Tyreek Hill as a threat helps too.

Brady misses about one throw per game.

Yes and on that one throw the refs will throw a flag on the defense. Lol

This is the kind of game the Pats love. Won’t be surprised if they come out and punch the Chiefs in the throat. 

10 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

no. Mahomes will retire before Brady. It'll always be them

I think your wrong. The pats window is closing.

In 1 to 2 Decades it will be over......maybe? 

Lol

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nowhere near as stacked a team as Seattle was when Russ started....  and SEA was no NE....  there will likely never be another NE.  they's made 8 of 15 AFC championships......  this was literally the Chiefs first playoff win since 1994.....  jumping the gun a bit here....

10 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

All will be ok...i mean, so long as Autry keeps pumping his pelvis at the refs

Buts it’s okay if two Chief players do push-ups after a successful play.  Insignificant to the outcome of game, but just evidence that the officiating in the NFL is a joke. 

Colts biggest rivalries are in AFC South.  Can't look past those two games against Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville.

3 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

The Chiefs are probably gonna be stopped dead in their tracks by NE.

I hope not.

11 minutes ago, Roger said:

Colts biggest rivalries are in AFC South.  Can't look past those two games against Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville.

Rumor has it the jags are looking at Flacco. Five they get him with that defense that makes them ten times better.

The QB and hoodie need a stake through their hearts. Like evil vampires , they keep returning. It’s hard to get mad at a KC franchise that has not won since 1969, versus an aggravations organization that has caused us all misery. 

The Pats will give them a game but they will be hitting the road for this one.  I like the Chief's chances.

I wouldn’t hype Mahomes/Chiefs quite yet..consistency of beating us would make them a nemesis they aren’t even considered slightly a rival lol Pats/Chargers are our Nemesis..I feel like this is Mahomes actual introduction into the league being that he got the chance to start with nt much film on him heading into this year we’ll see next year if he’s even half as good to decide how good we think he’ll be but cannot lie he’s been exciting to watch guy can throw 3 picks but throw 6 tds along the way to make a comeback haha

As a few others have said. Old Bill has a way of bringing rookie/young players crashing back down to earth.

And as for NE traveling? They play in identical weather, it's essentially a home game for them. Crowd noise doesn't faze them so that advantage is out the window.

As much as I wish Foxboro gets hit by an asteroid, I feel like they're going to get to another dang SB.

I wouldn’t say they’re the Colts new nemesis.  It should’ve been 17-24 in the 4th and that was with the Colts in a complete offensive funk.  

If the team progresses like they did last year for the upcoming season, the Colts should be very formidable. Teams will figure the Cheifs out imo and I don’t foresee Mahomes throwing for 5000+ yards and 50 TDs every year.  We will see how they handle the Patriots.

20 hours ago, backshoulderfade said:

The Chiefs are probably gonna be stopped dead in their tracks by NE.

I hope Kermit & Co beat 'em 

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

KC is favored by three over Pats as of 1/14/19 Good ol' Vegas

That seems OK to me.

Btw, as people shouldn't have been fooled by the Patriots struggles during the season, they shouldn't be fooled by sundays game neither. The Chargers didn't show up at all yesterday. 

The Patriots are good, they always are. But this year, they have more holes than they usually do. And the Chiefs are a very good team this year Andy Reid or not.

Can someone explain the thread title for my friend, please? He doesn't get it...

On 1/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, Chloe6124 said:

They haven't even won a championship yet and we talking dynasty? Wow. 

Trying to picture any dynasty with Andy Reid as head coach and it's nonstop laughter.

4 hours ago, Superman said:

Can someone explain the thread title for my friend, please? He doesn't get it...

We must have a mutual friend!