Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New Colts Nemesis Has Left New England And Landed In KC

King Colt

When people say KC can be the next dynasty I think they say that because Mahomes is only 23. I know teams will start to figure him out eventually. But when you have a qb that young and this good already you have to think about.

of course you can look at the colts and how good Luck was his first season and you never know what the future will hold.

On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:19 PM, Roger said:

Colts biggest rivalries are in AFC South.  Can't look past those two games against Houston, Tennessee and Jacksonville.

Only recently have any of those three teams shown any sign of life and KC now looks like the future nemesis versus also rans that populate the AFC South. The Texans tries to be a rival but found out they suck.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:50 PM, Shadow_Creek said:

dynasty my foot lol Mahomes is good but his days are number just wait till next year when all teams adjust he wont have the same TD numbers.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:53 PM, DougDew said:

Mahomes missed quite a few throws, and many of them from the pocket.  When the NFL learns how to control his playground antics, he'll come down to earth.  Having Tyreek Hill as a threat helps too.

Brady misses about one throw per game.

Agree. It was the same thing with Kaepernick. He was the hot new sexy qb and eventually the rest of the NFL got wise to his play and figured it out.