Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The New Colts Nemesis Has Left New England And Landed In KC

King Colt

After more than a decade of the Colts falling short of championships at the hands of Brady & NE comes Mahomes & KC. From the looks of things Mahomes will gobble up Brady's stats and that will not be good for the coming decade and more  for the rest of the AFC.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree. I think your looking at a new dynasty with the chiefs. Mahomes has just gotten started. We have. Probably only five years to get that SB with Luck.

Dynasty shouldn't even be in the discussion with the Chiefs until they win a SB...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I agree. I think your looking at a new dynasty with the chiefs. Mahomes has just gotten started. We have. Probably only five years to get that SB with Luck.

If that’s the case. I look for fewer posters here on the forum, including you.

It seems the Chefs have a classy forum.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

dynasty my foot lol Mahomes is good but his days are number just wait till next year when all teams adjust he wont have the same TD numbers.

• Like 1

The Chiefs are the new Peyton Manning era Colts, I will give you that. Only time will tell what they can do at the playoffs level and that starts with next week. They won’t be able to sit on a 17-0 lead vs the Patriots, that’s for sure.

5 minutes ago, Shadow_Creek said:

dynasty my foot lol Mahomes is good but his days are number just wait till next year when all teams adjust he wont have the same TD numbers.

There's such a sandlot aspect to his game that no, I don't expect it to continue consistently.  It's just not Brady or Manning precision based style that is repeatable over games, months and seasons.

1 hour ago, DougDew said:

Mahomes missed quite a few throws, and many of them from the pocket.  When the NFL learns how to control his playground antics, he'll come down to earth.  Having Tyreek Hill as a threat helps too.

Brady misses about one throw per game.

Yes and on that one throw the refs will throw a flag on the defense. Lol

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Nowhere near as stacked a team as Seattle was when Russ started....  and SEA was no NE....  there will likely never be another NE.  they's made 8 of 15 AFC championships......  this was literally the Chiefs first playoff win since 1994.....  jumping the gun a bit here....

10 minutes ago, Dingus McGirt said:

All will be ok...i mean, so long as Autry keeps pumping his pelvis at the refs

Buts it’s okay if two Chief players do push-ups after a successful play.  Insignificant to the outcome of game, but just evidence that the officiating in the NFL is a joke. 

I wouldn’t hype Mahomes/Chiefs quite yet..consistency of beating us would make them a nemesis they aren’t even considered slightly a rival lol Pats/Chargers are our Nemesis..I feel like this is Mahomes actual introduction into the league being that he got the chance to start with nt much film on him heading into this year we’ll see next year if he’s even half as good to decide how good we think he’ll be but cannot lie he’s been exciting to watch guy can throw 3 picks but throw 6 tds along the way to make a comeback haha

As a few others have said. Old Bill has a way of bringing rookie/young players crashing back down to earth.

And as for NE traveling? They play in identical weather, it's essentially a home game for them. Crowd noise doesn't faze them so that advantage is out the window.

As much as I wish Foxboro gets hit by an asteroid, I feel like they're going to get to another dang SB.

I wouldn’t say they’re the Colts new nemesis.  It should’ve been 17-24 in the 4th and that was with the Colts in a complete offensive funk.  

If the team progresses like they did last year for the upcoming season, the Colts should be very formidable. Teams will figure the Cheifs out imo and I don’t foresee Mahomes throwing for 5000+ yards and 50 TDs every year.  We will see how they handle the Patriots.

1 hour ago, King Colt said:

KC is favored by three over Pats as of 1/14/19 Good ol' Vegas

That seems OK to me.

Btw, as people shouldn't have been fooled by the Patriots struggles during the season, they shouldn't be fooled by sundays game neither. The Chargers didn't show up at all yesterday. 

The Patriots are good, they always are. But this year, they have more holes than they usually do. And the Chiefs are a very good team this year Andy Reid or not.

On 1/13/2019 at 2:09 PM, Chloe6124 said:

They haven't even won a championship yet and we talking dynasty? Wow. 

Trying to picture any dynasty with Andy Reid as head coach and it's nonstop laughter.