Hoose

Andrew’s poor short throws

45 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

I realize that he will finish very high in the MVP voting and then diced up Houston with ease 9 days ago.

But, the fact of the matter is that he crouched when he threw this week, had some passes batted down, and shorthopped a few others. 

That is more than enough for me to conclude his career is over and it's time to move on to Brissett.  I just hope Ballard, House and everyone else are as aware as we are on this message board.

1 game is more than enough for you to conclude his career is over?

45 minutes ago, MacDee1975 said:

That is more than enough for me to conclude his career is over and it's time to move on to Brissett.  I just hope Ballard, House and everyone else are as aware as we are on this message board.

Were you one of the people that thought the same thing last year?

Before Andrew threw the 2nd most TDs in the league this season?

:thinking:

33 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

OL didn't play well, receivers weren't getting open, and Luck didn't play well.  Lots of things went wrong.  But let's not go crazy and say his career is over and Brissett is our future starter.  He hasn't been great in outdoor playoff games, but I don't think his stats in those games are truly indicative of his abilities

Of course I wouldnt go that far. Anybody saying that is insane. However, he def has area for improvement as does the team as a whole

1 hour ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Of course I wouldnt go that far. Anybody saying that is insane. However, he def has area for improvement as does the team as a whole

Isnt that also the reason to get the 1 seed? So you play all games up until the SB where you are most comfortable?

History would suggest that the reason home field advantage is so important is that the QB’s who lose Divisional/championship games against the home team is generally because they are out of their comfort zone?

We are an indoor team (yes i know we have a roof but it is closed most times) that only plays in the Elements when we are away so it makes sense that we would struggle. Maybe we should play with the roof open more often?

I think Andrew has always papered over the cracks during the season with his play and then when we face very good teams with very good coaches they find the way to nullify him and take away the very few options he has. 

He wasn’t great in the game on the weekend but the whole team collectively didn’t turn up, pinning it all on him is just ludicrous! 

17 hours ago, aaron11 said:

ill go with this.  he should have been able to see those guys, but its like he didnt or ignored them and tried to force it

I kind of feel the same way, but hope it is not. I feel like teaching or correcting vision is much harder to do than some of the other issues.