Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chad Spann

bearfan

Seeing that you guys picked up UDFA RB Chad Spann out of NIU, I was wondering how he is doing in camp. I've not had the opportunity to see him play all that much, but the pieces that I have seen have impressed me.

Here is a video of him

He doesn't look too bad.. RB competition is going to be fierce on this team. I imagine that after Joe spots are wide open.

Brown (is probably safe?), James, Carter, Spann, Evans, Moore.. and is Dom Rhodes in camp? He is not listed on the roster but I thought I had read he was invited?

Pre season games will be fun watching how all these young backs battle it out for a roster spot.

My goodness how many threads is Chad spann gonna get lol

Yeah, I've posted that video twice already. I guess people don't search to see if somethings been posted already. Wait, I know, I'll start a 4th Spann thread. You can never have too many.

I rarely read past the first page worth of threads for material. This, combined with what I pick up on various wires. With these new guys it's a little more understandable seeing duplicated threads one page or more separated, like this one. Lots of signings. Seems the crew here does a good job of merging like discussions. Y'all ought to bump up a good thread to the top if you see it slipping down. The only time I have a problem with duplicated talks is when somebody starts a thread with the same discussion already in progress on the front page......sometimes thousands of views & hundreds of replies into it - now that's irritating.

Especially in this situation here where the OP isn't a "regular" on the board....could maybe add something of interest/perspective not previously explored.

Guest BlueShoe

My goodness how many threads is Chad spann gonna get lol, lets hope he shows alot during the preseason.

Well at the very least, he will be the next Mike Hart.

I like Spann too, and we will see very soon if he has the right stuff. ;)

Well at the very least, he will be the next Mike Hart.

I like Spann too, and we will see very soon if he has the right stuff. ;)

Aww low blow lol i liked mike, btw any one here seen "rayted" lately? lol. If he can be a Mike hart yet stay healthy then it all sounds good to me.