Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We proved to the league, that we are on the way back!

horseshoecrabs

We exceeded everyone's expectation's , in  that we have turned our franchise around this year. We are on the right track to get back to being a force in this  league. With the right draft next year, and FA we will continue to flourish.  I think we have a lot to be proud of this year, in what we have accomplished.  We will know in a few weeks if our only lost in the playoffs, was to the eventual Super bowl champs ! Regardless I feel a lot better

going into next season now, than we have had in along time.   Go Colts!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

I'm very interested in seeing what happens in Free Agency. I have a feeling that although we have a ton of money, we will not be big spenders.

We'll bank the money in hopes of signing our own players moving forward.

After the many drops in this game and the total lack of pass rush from the interior DT position, look for Ballard to potentially sign a few mid tier guys to help this team. We also have needs at CB, S, and LB. 

I feel like a difference maker at DT can be found in round 1 or early round 2 for the Colts though. 

Heres to hoping Ballard can find our version of Chris Jones. 

This is probably the most excited I've been about a Colts off-season in a long time. We got 120M+ in cap space. We got a solid core to build around. Our franchise QB is healthy. We got an All-PRO rookie linebacker and guard. We have six draft picks in the first four rounds. This could be an extremely productive off-season with Ballard at the wheel.