Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hats off to Kenny Moore!

Blueblood23

I'm really impressed with the D.  They looked rough at first but man they gave the offense plenty of opportunities to score and the O laid a near egg, 6 points.  Vinny played terrible but yet can retire as the greatest single player of all time.  

The offense, OL and Luck can all improve significantly.  To imagine the offense, kicking, and yes I'll blame coaching as well held the Chiefs to 24 pts for most of the game and to just simply not capitalize was extremely frustrating.  It was like the Texans playing the Colts.  That being said it was at Houston.  

Houstons D, boy wow.  They played incredible.  Hats off to them.  I felt after Ebron dropping that first clear catch for a first down right at the beginning that it was going to be tough for the O. Their DL really man handled the Colts OL.  

• Thanks 1

Kenny Moore was very good. He is a keeper. I thought Leonard played better in 2nd half.  The off sides penalties really hurt. No one on offense really shined. Mack when given the ball showed we could run. Inman made some nice grabs. Rest of offense - particularly Luck had bad games. Hilton was never a factor

Lessee, in this game on defense we have Moore, Leonard (both who played lights out) and some warm bodies that were out on the field. I realize it was cold and wet. It seemed like the rest of the Colts just wanted to get it over and find a warm, dry place. Look, they had a great season, and any team can have a bad day. I hope the team can learn from this experience.

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I don’t think he’s a free agent.

And yet he didn't say he was did he?
But how about signing him now when we have the $$$ to lock him in. 
The idea that he would like some Guaranteed Cash now considering injury changes careers and value. He won't find that unappealing. kapeesh 
 What does Ballard TRY to do?

13 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Sign him!!!!! Give him the money that most people want to give Glowinski.

Funny that you think Ballard and his Capologist equates what they see as appropriate spending on the o-line, offense, and there being a Need to ship that $$$ to a specific DB, when there is a HORD of our unspent $$$ money available for the defensive side of the ball.  chuckle and hardy har har
 Maybe Glowjawing, they spend Million$ more than what Glow wants on a RT they see as a way/need to improve the o-line. Huh!  Wild stuff!