Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dontrelle should have been the #1 wr today. Horrible gameplan

GusFring

11 minutes ago, threeflight said:

I really like Inman and think he is a great # 3 wr.

He is not a # 1 and the fact that CB allowed it to get to this point this year is on him. He has done a great job but he blew it here.

A lot of wrs were available last year and this year, and he didn't get one.

Who do you think we should have signed that didn't get a ridiculous contract? Cooper - 1st rnd  pick = No; Gordon = washed out.. ?

I loved Inman with the Chargers. Excellent route runner and he's picked up a thing or two from Keenan Allen as well in terms of how to get open in zone defenses and such. 

You guys would be smart to re-sign this man on a longterm deal especially since he can be likely had for cheap.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

So we are going to have the 25th. pick.  Not bad for a young playmaking WR.  

I assume you are referring to trading for Amari Cooper .. except its that 25th pick + a huge contract. Also at the time of the trade the Colts were like 2-5 so the pick was also looking like it was going to be a high 1st.  You want every big name free agent, lets just have the Colts go down that same path the Redskins were on for years.

He wasn't even on the field for the last handful of drives. I would assume he was hurt...if not...then that was just dumb. Separation or not...Inman was making plays. He should have had 10+ targets in this game with they were playingn Hilton and Ebron.

A goal for next season would be to make sure you don't play a playoff game where Chester Rogers is getting the 3rd most targets.

4 hours ago, GusFring said:

God why didn't Irsay fire Pagano the moment Andy Reid was free. The offensive designs were so different today. 

Do you have any idea what you wrote here?      Any idea?

You're basically complaining that we're stuck with Frank Reich because he lost a playoff game that we were expected to lose.    Do you know that Andy Reid has one of the worst playoff records of any coach in NFL history?     Wins a lot in the regular season.    Loses a lot in the post-season.    But this is news to Gus....

Dear God,  do you EVER have any idea what you're talking about?     Ever?    E-V-E-R?!?

And to answer the question you asked about being called a Troll here....   you're not a troll because you voice your opinion.     You're a troll because all your opinions are always negative.   Or, they show a clear lack of understanding of the sport you claim to know and love.    You saw nothing positive.    You rarely post when we do well,  and when we do,  it's some flaw that bothers you.

The next positive post you make will be your first.     Oh,  and stop acting like I'm the only one who gives you a hard time.     I'm closer to the 101st other poster who can't believe what they read from you.

Death,  taxes,  and a crazy post from our friend Gus.   Things you can always count on.   :facepalm:

• Thanks 5

3 hours ago, threeflight said:

I really like Inman and think he is a great # 3 wr.

He is not a # 1 and the fact that CB allowed it to get to this point this year is on him. He has done a great job but he blew it here.

A lot of wrs were available last year and this year, and he didn't get one.

Dear God,  you're a piece of work.

And Thank GOD we have Three Flight to single handedly keep Chris Ballard's feet to the flames.  Otherwise,  he'd be slacking off on the job.    Can't believe we've all had to suffer through a season that started 1-5 and ended 10-6.    Can't believe we suffered through winning our first playoff game (on the road)...      Oh the shame and horror!?!    

Why, Chris Ballard,  WHY?!?

You simply have no idea what you're talking about.     None.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 hours ago, AlanNC said:

The game plan was horrible today.  

This is the biggest reason for our loss in my opinion. We had no answer for their pass rush and Hill and Kelce were open all day. Luck looked horrible at times and we did not adjust. Missed FG, our turnovers killed us too. Just a bad game overall from coaching down. But I'm still really psyched about how this year went. Starting at 1 and 5 in winning and having a stretch when we were 10 of 11. I look forward to a fantastic draft day and perhaps a few key free agents

• Like 1