Sign in to follow this  
deadman

Hooker OUT

My guess is the field conditions being so slick it’s not worth the chance. If this was in a dome or no snow he probably would of played.

Thats bad. Im assuming Wilcox will be playing a lot of coverage with Odum as the SS and geathers as the enforcer. Maybe Hairston plays back there as well

well hell....  JJ Wilcox better be the man, Odum is ok, if he can keep from the dumb penalties.....

So much for "With a week's worth of treatment, I'll be ready"

• Sad 1

Just now, Luck is Good said:

I honestly think the passing game won’t be huge in this one. Still, not good to have him out

I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that. We have seen Brady pass a ton in snow games. We may actually see more because slick fields benefits the receivers because they know where they are going.

Just now, DarkSuperman said:

No Hooker or Mitchell really hurts us today! Odum is garbage.

GTFOH with that.....  Dude is a Colt, and I'm sure he'll do his best to rise to the occasion.  Don't get it twisted like a lot of the Chiefs fans I've read the comments from lately on their boards....  Good lord, grab a beer, and get off his jock.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

I honestly think the passing game won’t be huge in this one. Still, not good to have him out

Well we are screwed.

Shoot. Let’s hope a healthy whoever is better than a hobbled Hooker.

Tackling may be more important than coverage skillz today. 

• Like 1

Tough blow in pivotal game. Hopefully weather impacts Chiefs passing game. We better be able to put some pressure on Mahomes to force some interceptions.

Eh, maybe George grabs his 2nd pick of the year today.....  This hardly dooms us.  people have been criticizing Hooker all year, now we're instantly gonna lose because he's out?  nah..... next man up, Mahomes ain't god himself....  I saw where a reporter says he's been told Mahomes is practicing behind the back passes now....  I hope he tries something that dumb..... lol

Not happy about this at all. I think this opens up an opportunity for Moore to step up & have an impact on this game.  I still believe we prevail.

Just now, coltsfansince65 said:

Not happy about this at all. I think this opens up an opportunity for Moore to step up & have an impact on this game.  I still believe we prevail.

Moore is my pick for x factor, Kenny in the slot could be huge, all he's gotta do is rise to the occasion!

• Like 1

this ain’t that big a deal this coaching staff knw what they doing

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Moore is my pick for x factor, Kenny in the slot could be huge, all he's gotta do is rise to the occasion!

Agreed. I think he gets a pick today as well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

this ain’t that big a deal this coaching staff knw what they doing

Agreed, I'm sure the Eberflus has prepared during the week if they did lose Hooker.

If truth be told, Hooker has been on the injury report every week, surely there has been a contingency plan in place the last few weeks.