Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Hooker OUT

deadman

12 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I don’t know why everyone keeps saying that. We have seen Brady pass a ton in snow games. We may actually see more because slick fields benefits the receivers because they know where they are going.

That’s because Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. He’s an anomaly

13 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

That’s because Tom Brady is the best QB to ever play the game. He’s an anomaly

O knows when and where to be/cut/run in good and bad weather.....  D reacts in both.....  O knowing where to be vs. D reacting.....  is the same in both.  Good route in bad weather, either player has difficulty cutting/running.....  a WR is just as likely to slip running a route in snow, as a DB is to slip trying to keep up with him on the same route.....  it evens out....

Just now, Ratking said:

I agree. It's definitely starting to look like Hooker is too soft for the nfl. 

Even if they draft another safety high I still think it's Hookers job to lose but missing 12 in his first two years is tough to overcome and yet I feel like he's been hobbled for even more. 

Hopefully he can come back and play a full 16 games next year and shine but the odds are against him.  

3 minutes ago, jmac_48 said:

Me: Hooker's Out!

GF: Double shot bloody mary?

Me: How thoughtful of you!

haha 

4 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Even if they draft another safety high I still think it's Hookers job to lose but missing 12 in his first two years is tough to overcome and yet I feel like he's been hobbled for even more. 

Hopefully he can come back and play a full 16 games next year and shine but the odds are against him.  

haha 

I agree. It's hookers job to lose. He is super talented, and I really think he is a good teammate. Plus he is on a Rookie contract, so no reason not to keep him around. He just needs to stay healthy to stay relevant.