Indianapolis Colts
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• If Hoyer is on the field, it's pretty much already over. I don't think Hoyer can teach Brisset anything we would want him to learn.   Did they try to get a 7th? I didn't see that.
    • Archie Manning had a terrible W/L % too    You can’t win games with inferior pieces around you
    • I'll trust CB and FR over the Kelly fan club.   They couldn't even get a 7th for him
    • By showing me the stats you would actually be proving me right.  Because despite Peyton’s great stats we still didn’t win.  So like I said great stats don’t guarantee Super Bowls.  And the reason I call Peyton’s playoff performances underwhelming is because of the statistical marvel he showed us he was capable of being.  Just couldn’t get over the hump or out the gate more often than not in the playoffs.    Now it wasn’t all his fault but let’s not make excuses either. How many home field playoff openers did we lose under Peyton?  Here is our point totals in playoff losses under Peyton starting with his 2nd season:  16 points, 17 points, 0 points, 14 points, 3 points, 18 points, 24 points, 17 points, & 16 points.   So the greatest statistical QB of all time (according to me anyway) could only reach 20 points once in these games that ended our season & it wasn’t on him?     Not fully but he deserves a large large portion of the blame because could roll out the bed and score 20 points 90% of the time.  But I’m not trying to bash Peyton.  I’m just saying stats aren’t everything. We’ve tried the Peyton approach. Get the Super QB & build around him.  We had good statistical success but probably didn’t reach our potential.   I’d like to try the Patriots approach now.  Build a great team and let the QB grow with the team.  We don’t need it to be all about the QB (yet).  I’m sure those games are coming though.  We’ll see if JB has the chops to be clutch in crucial moments. If not, we’ll get somebody in here who does. But even then I hope it’s not all about them either but still more team focused.     And I hope CK clears waivers and makes it onto the practice squad.  He needs to stay here and learn & master our system.  Then come back next year and secure the no. 2 spot or even challenge JB for his job.  He doesn’t need to go try to learn some new system & be behind all of the guys already there & maybe struggle if given a rushed opportunity. Then he may not get another chance. 
  • Members

• IinD

IinD 2,364

• BrickHead

BrickHead 8

• WarGhost21

WarGhost21 959

• Chloe6124

Chloe6124 4,011

• BlueCollarColts

BlueCollarColts 1,514

• jvan1973