Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quincy Wilson on "RapSheet"

1959Colts

Rappoport: "all the sudden your started playing great. What happened?"

Wilson: "I think I just needed to grow up a little bit and figure things out" "Mike Mitchell really helped me get my mind set right and learn how to properly prepare for each opponent."

This kid was 20 during his rookie preseason.  He's growing up. He's starting to display what Ballard saw in him.  Arrow pointing up. 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Fat Clemenza said:

Rappoport: "all the sudden your started playing great. What happened?"

Wilson: "I think I just needed to grow up a little bit and figure things out" "Mike Mitchell really helped me get my mind set right and learn how to properly prepare for each opponent."

This kid was 20 during his rookie preseason.  He's growing up. He's starting to display what Ballard saw in him.  Arrow pointing up. 

• Haha 1

People dont want to give anyone time anymore. They act like they were performing at their absolute best when they were 20-25 years old and competing against the best in their professions, but thats rarely the case. 

The Colts have really developed a lot of young guys this year, Kenny Moore has been really good, and very underrated this year. Leonard, Walker, Hooker, Stewart, Turay, Lewis.....it seems everywhere you looked on defense this year, there was a really young player, contributing in big spots.