Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Malakai432 said:

Fortunately I got a little bit of a head start on the Scotch.  We're in for a rough one here.  

If u drink whole bottle; not good game for colts.

I would love a team full of players that can catch balls not thrown perfectly to them.....

Just now, iuecon99 said:

I may catch some flack but I think if this team gets down more than 7 this is over.

By Game Day standards this is a moderate opinion. 

We're going to have to blitz him (maybe a CB blitz) to his face and make him and make him turn and run

Luck looks like he can’t handle the cold weather....passing game is awful 

Just now, iuecon99 said:

I may catch some flack but I think if this team gets down more than 7 this is over.

It is. Then we have to pass and they will just rush Luck.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We need to get a pass rusher or two in the off season.

Same request for years.

Same old same old. Once we get to the playoffs against an elite QB the Cover 2 will let us down. 

That field looks like garbage, but they're not slipping & sliding like we are.  I still remember Edge injuring his knee there.

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Luck looks like he can’t handle the cold weather....passing game is awful 

What makes you think that?

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Eberfus is clueless so far....another flag...undisciplined

Our D-line is being dominated so far

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

What makes you think that?

Have you watched the ball leave his hand?  Everything looks wobbly