Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not interested in all the hate.   I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season

Greetings, our Blue Horseshoe is 1-0 in the postseason, and are back for another NFL Postseason Game Day and afternoon  Colts fans!   Our  AFC #6 Playoff  Seed, and 11-6 Indianapolis Colts again lead

Uh oh...here come the fair weather fans back again. Back into this one.  Let's get it going, boys!!

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

So why bother watching the rest of the game? 

Come on... this is getting old. We go behind early in ANY game and the same old crowd are pulling down the sky. 

just being honest cant let you being a fan block reality .   we havent faced that many good teams on our winning streak .  our offense has been shaky getting shut out the whole second half last week and jax shutting us out .   of course ill watch the whole game either way and support the team i always do that doesnt mean only positive .     we will be better next year any way

Just now, threeflight said:

Already Luck is guiding the ball.

Both those tips are on him because he is NOT THROWING IT.

I said it last week.  Say it again.

He only seems to throw it when he is on the move.  In the pocket he is throwing it like a girl.

He is NOT confident right now.

OH LOOK WHOSE BACK.... HOORAAY :sarcasm:

• Like 1

So

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

They already took our run game away by getting the lead. This is over. Our great oline looks like a bunch of high school kids.

Perhaps you should find a safe space for a good cry.

1st quarter isn't even half over

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

They already took our run game away by getting the lead. This is over. Our great oline looks like a bunch of high school kids.

OL is doing fine, quit overreacting!!!

Luck is not in rhythm yet, can’t start every game on fire. The D needs to keep us in the game till Luck finds his rhythm

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Already Luck is guiding the ball.

Both those tips are on him because he is NOT THROWING IT.

I said it last week.  Say it again.

He only seems to throw it when he is on the move.  In the pocket he is throwing it like a girl.

He is NOT confident right now.

And compare Lucks throwing motion to Mahomes now.  Mahomes is throwing the ball like Aaron Rodgers.  Fully confident.  Like a whip.

If Luck continues to play this way we are doomed.

Luck in the second half of last week did the same but luckily we held on.  Should have been 45-7 last week.

1 minute ago, DraftMaster said:

Calm down guys, the Kansas City Chokers will play bad in the 2nd half, it's what they do...

I’m not so sure about that. Mahommes knows what’s at stake. He knows Luck. He won’t be backing off...