Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We aren't some bad team, he would sign here, and the price was a 3rd and conditional 5th that could be a 4th. Just offer a 3rd and 4th next year and you get him. Ballard knew this 100%. I don't give him the benefit of the doubt to draft pass-rushers. In fact, quite the opposite. He has proven he can't draft them with Lewis, Banogu, and Turay.
    • I think a rules change is needed lol...  IMO, you shouldn't have to pay any unrealized contract $ to retain rights, and you shouldn't lose the rights to any player retiring mid contract. The money should have returned, and if he ever decides to come back, the Colts should have first option to reinstate the contract. 
    • If about $20 plus mil. a year comes off the QB position with JB (even if we bring back Rivers), we should be able to make it work. If we felt it was a fit, we would make it work. It is just that Ballard still feels this roster needs more talent added on the offensive side and other areas that only draft picks can provide unless you overpay in free agency. That is my educated guess.
    • Looks like the Raven's are going to get him. He has talent, but the guy has been a cancer every place he's been. Lets not forget he's also suing both the Raiders and Patriots for signing bonus money.
    • Yannick is a major liability in the running game, but for him to get shipped off for a 3rd tells me that he's not such a good guy in the locker room. So the Jags get what's going to be a high 2nd round pick for him and the Vikings get what will be a low 3rd in return.
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 12,729

• EastStreet

EastStreet 6,920

• w87r

w87r 2,389

Moderators
    • B~Town

B~Town 731

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 21,670