Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

And we see why Fountain hasn't played this season.  

Cris Collinsworth has become a bit of a shill for the NFL.  Yeah I know the Colts didn't play well in this game- but the holding penalty where the guy slipped and fell and that running into the kicker along with at least 3 PI I remember are really unacceptable to miss during a division playoff game.  You can't miss those calls, it doesn't do the players justice.  When he tried to defend the holding penalty it proved to me he has no objectivity.

It's pretty clear that Ballard has to focus 90% of his efforts on a WR core and pass rush.  Great to know the direction they need to go.  

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

Luck padding his horrible stats at garbage time.

The oline played like crap and give KC credit. They covered our receivers well. We need to upgrade the receivers.

1 minute ago, our_dbs_rock said:

another snowball thrown at a colts player

Yeah.. go figure. Your team is winning?

You don’t win a bad weather game against a high powered offense by throwing it all over the field...  You grind it out by running it.  Go back and check those 2 times we lost to the Pats in the snow.  Ebron threw us off schedule when he dropped that first first down.  We could never establish our ground game afterwards.  That’s where we needed a sure handed Doyle.  Oh well. We’ll be back stronger for it.  The team & Frank.

Appropriate ending, LOL!!! Luck running out the clock for the Chiefs!!! :) 

Been an awesome year. Thanks Colts, for all the great moments!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

…...I thouhgt Pascal was held.....but....hey

Theyve been doing that all game......just like when playing at NE back in the day.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

The oline played like crap and give KC credit. They covered our receivers well. We need to upgrade the receivers.

I agree this "so called top OL" was absolutely decimated.  They all got served a nice plate a shut the heck up and get gud.  

The lack of urgency with Andrew Luck and this offense in end of half situations makes me scratch my head. Several questionable clock management issues late this year that makes me wonder what is going on...

Good season. Bad night to end it on.

well, that's stinger..

…...but that's top seed and we're the '6' seed..and maybe I forgot that

It really felt to me like coach Pagano was out there coaching this game. Our coach laid an egg on play calling this game imo

The league wants the Chiefs in the SB, Mahomes is ratings!!!

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Yeah.. go figure. Your team is winning?

Yea, congratulation your banned from attending in the future.

1 minute ago, Smoke317 said:

You don’t win a bad weather game against a high powered offense by throwing it all over the field...  You grind it out by running it.  Go back and check those 2 times we lost to the Pats in the snow.  Ebron threw us off schedule when he dropped that first first down.  We could never establish our ground game afterwards.  That’s where we needed a sure handed Doyle.  Oh well. We’ll be back stronger for it.  The team & Frank.

To be fair after we got stuffed the first play of the game we gave up on the run game. 

2 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Spend that money Chris

You could make a very good argument that while the saving 100 million is nice and all it is the gaps you didn’t fill with quality players that had you looking embarrassed after playing a team that did fill those gaps.

great effort to make the divisional round with rookies and cast offs but to win it all you need play makers!!

6 minutes ago, PeterBowman said:

You know generally when the Colts lose in the playoffs...it's to the eventual Super  Bowl winner.

If we can't get the job done then I hope either Rivers or Andy Reed wins the SB.

Congrats to KC and their fans, 31-13 final score. They just had too much for us today. As bad as we played, this wasn't near as bad as the AFC Title Game at NE. We had chances in this game to at least keep it close. NE just smoked us.

3 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

another snowball thrown at a colts player

You'd think they were playing on the road or something.

That’s that.

Frustratingly the game was there to be had. Complete lack of O decimated us. 

I hope the Chiefs go all the way.