Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just stop.

Sorry... Just worried about Andrew’s health... He’s getting attacked from all angles tonight. My post has nothing to do with his performance tonight, more with the line’s.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Oh dear god this is the worst official in the history of every sport sure we were bad tonight but that sure dont excuse this stupid ref 

Not why we lost

That running into the kicker call was bull crap. How was he supposed to avoid barely touching him? 

Not interested in all the hate.

I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season.

I'm looking forward to next season.

Mahomes proved why he is the MVP.

This is actually a good loss for this young team They have to learn how to win playoff games. Getting their butts kicked should set them up well for the future. 

Well, there's only one team whose fans get to enjoy the way the season ends.

That will not be the Colts fans this year.

But everything considered.  It was a good year.

:clover::colts::clover:

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

And the inconsistent forward progress bull continues

I thought that play was over.....

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

Wow another rotten call. Without that Running into the Punter, we would've actually only been down 7 with the ball if Vinny didn't miss the kicks and we really haven't played well. 

what a pathetic game the  defense is burned out they know luck cant do anything this team played with some heart today luck let the team down he needs to say sorry to the team and carry there bags

2 minutes ago, Caffrey said:

If Vinny did not miss the FG and extra point, it would only be a one score ball game which would be amazing considering how bad we played.

That was not good version of an onside, not chance, unless it hit a player and bounded off. 

Actually, it is a good version with 5 minutes to go. If you don't recover you're not giving them the ball at midfield.

1. Say it again...…… They wanted it more !!!!!!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

31-13 and the score will not be misleading

I dunno...feels like a 40 burger to me.  It's not, but it sure feels that way.

WE won a must-win at Tennessee

We wont a must-win at Houston

..and we ran into a team we could not handle

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I thought that play was over.....

Should’ve been. They waited for the reinforcements to move the pile. Just be consistant

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

what a pathetic game the  defense is burned out they know luck cant do anything this team played with some heart today luck let the team down he needs to say sorry to the team and carry there bags

Speaking of packing bags...

1 in 6 or 7 bucks the trend. 0-6 in home playoff games for Chiefs, had to change some day!!!

We’ve seen the last of Vinny. I hope he doesn’t force the team to not sign him and he retires as a HOF player. What a crappy game overall in every phase. 

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this team for 15 years has done nothing but break our hearts i feel bad for all of us

If you've only been around for the past 15 years, you haven't experienced the bad times yet.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

i really dont believe luck can win in big games at all only wild card week like the texans .  we would need the broncos defense to have a shot

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is actually a good loss for this young team They have to learn how to win playoff games. Getting their butts kicked should set them up well for the future. 

Agree.  They'll have all off-season to chew on this loss.  it won't taste good in their mouth.

Why are people so against calling Drew out? I’m not calling for a new QB and all that like some but it is okay to acknowledge that he looked very pedestrian today

Guys the Colts offense hasn't shown up today but the refs are doing some blatant calls. And non calls. having said that. The Colts offense shows up today and this game is a lot close and Colts even could be leading right now. Horrible effort by the offense.  it's hard to watch the refs not call a fair game here. You can tell these guys are rooting for KC today. Having said that if the offense shows up today this game... If only. If only.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Speaking of packing bags...

Please please bring the hammer!