Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

2 minutes ago, Caffrey said:

If Vinny did not miss the FG and extra point, it would only be a one score ball game which would be amazing considering how bad we played.

That was not good version of an onside, not chance, unless it hit a player and bounded off. 

Actually, it is a good version with 5 minutes to go. If you don't recover you're not giving them the ball at midfield.

1. Say it again...…… They wanted it more !!!!!!!!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

31-13 and the score will not be misleading

I dunno...feels like a 40 burger to me.  It's not, but it sure feels that way.

WE won a must-win at Tennessee

We wont a must-win at Houston

..and we ran into a team we could not handle

Just now, oldunclemark said:

I thought that play was over.....

Should’ve been. They waited for the reinforcements to move the pile. Just be consistant

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

what a pathetic game the  defense is burned out they know luck cant do anything this team played with some heart today luck let the team down he needs to say sorry to the team and carry there bags

Speaking of packing bags...

1 in 6 or 7 bucks the trend. 0-6 in home playoff games for Chiefs, had to change some day!!!

We’ve seen the last of Vinny. I hope he doesn’t force the team to not sign him and he retires as a HOF player. What a crappy game overall in every phase. 

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

this team for 15 years has done nothing but break our hearts i feel bad for all of us

If you've only been around for the past 15 years, you haven't experienced the bad times yet.

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

i really dont believe luck can win in big games at all only wild card week like the texans .  we would need the broncos defense to have a shot

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

This is actually a good loss for this young team They have to learn how to win playoff games. Getting their butts kicked should set them up well for the future. 

Agree.  They'll have all off-season to chew on this loss.  it won't taste good in their mouth.

Why are people so against calling Drew out? I’m not calling for a new QB and all that like some but it is okay to acknowledge that he looked very pedestrian today

Guys the Colts offense hasn't shown up today but the refs are doing some blatant calls. And non calls. having said that. The Colts offense shows up today and this game is a lot close and Colts even could be leading right now. Horrible effort by the offense.  it's hard to watch the refs not call a fair game here. You can tell these guys are rooting for KC today. Having said that if the offense shows up today this game... If only. If only.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Speaking of packing bags...

Please please bring the hammer!

LOL, the officials at the top of the screen was running in to call the play dead and the official at the bottom was like nope i'm giving it to them

We've run the ball more in the 4th quarter than the first three quarters combined. The play calling has been really odd this game.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

And I’ll say it again. Not the reason we lost but they sure kept us from getting back in it. 

Chiefs players first words will be "We did it for our coach " …..Which is probably accurate !!!!!

2 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Go Pats, I hope they kill the Chefs next week...

No way, I’d prefer to have lost to the champ or at least the AFC SB rep.

1 minute ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

So proud of the Colts and Luck! Good season guys... Just be happy somebody else hosts the championship game!

That was going to happen regardless.

2 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

Our offense had 3 drives stalled because of bad calls by the officiating. Those 3 drives could have made the difference, so it isn't quite nonsense when they aren't pulling it out their butts.

..and we end up 11-7...good year....you always want to play in the playoffs when you have young players.

…..We may need to shore up the right side of the O-line and the WRs
..defensively. we need an edge rusher clearly..

…..but I think we'll playing next January

5 minutes ago, iuecon99 said:

LOL.  Running into the kicker.  Never touched him

I hope they report to the league every crap call with video evidence, against this crew.

You know generally when the Colts lose in the playoffs...it's to the eventual Super  Bowl winner.

6 minutes ago, JColts72 said:

Yes our offense was off. PI in the endzone cost us points, giving them first downs that should have been false starts, mahomes shaking his hands like Michael J. Fox back there. Holds where we should have had a tackle, non-pi call that puts us within 10 yards. It should have been a game. Running into the kicker that wasn't gifts them another set of downs.

4 minutes ago, Aces101 said:

Turn out the lights, the party’s over

See you next year Troll

Unless the Mods ban you

Great season.  Disappointing day.  But the Colts went much farther than I expected them to this year.  Now...time to focus on how to get even better. 

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

We've run the ball more in the 4th quarter than the first three quarters combined. The play calling has been really odd this game.

Agreed. I dont get it. They must have  thought they could exploit the secondary big time. But why have that mentality tonight? Control the clock and the sticks. We should have been in this things and we never really were.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

i really dont believe luck can win in big games at all only wild card week like the texans .  we would need the broncos defense to have a shot

Dude went into Denver and beat Manning at Denver.  He can win big games.  The Patriots have been their nemesis now the Chiefs will be unless Ballard does something about it.  Luck and co can do it if they build the team right.  

Frank got out coached as well, badly.  There was no comparison.  Their D played phenomenal.  

Keep in mind this team wasn't even supposed to make the playoffs.