Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, csmopar said:

How many seasons under Manning did our hearts get broken? All but 1...

Colts have had some of the best players in the game over the last 2 decades and a .500 playoff record to show for it.  They have underachieved no question.  

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just stop.

Sorry... Just worried about Andrew’s health... He’s getting attacked from all angles tonight. My post has nothing to do with his performance tonight, more with the line’s.

Not interested in all the hate.

I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season.

I'm looking forward to next season.

Mahomes proved why he is the MVP.

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Nope. Excuses because he's your fav WR. lol Honestly, If Cam Newton were to vlog, you would make a post about it. Just like when I said the Colts should have signed Newton instead of Rivers, You and Superman amongst others called me out for making a "ridiculous" assertion.   Remember when I said I WILL. Referring to me revisiting Mid-Season to see who has performed better, especially for the money each player is receiving?   The "excuse" was that Newton doesn't fit the "system". However, the teams which are currently ranked ahead of the Colts made the necessary adjustments to complement their QBs. (RAVENS/CHIEFS/SEAHAWKS/PATRIOTS)   Go ahead. All the frowning emojis are the same posters that called me out about Cam Newton. It's funny that Im proven correct, and these trolls wont even face up and say, You know what, that Rackeen fella stood on his belief and is proven true so far.   Dont make me get receipts lol
    • This rant is not at the OP....just a notion I see here and there...   Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over........we see good teams get beat by teams we thought were bad......and see bad teams rise up and embarrass teams that were unbeatable.    Why oh why, do fans continue to carry arrogance or defeatist thoughts pre game to anyone? Why?   Look at what it did to this board in week one. I mean, the Colts couldn't possibly lose to the Jags.....they are the worst team in the league! Their QB is low grade! Then, after beating us, they barely missed beating a really good Tennessee team. Or are they? THen, they get whacked by the Fins. See my point?   If the Colts beat the Jets by one point......just one point, I am happy as a fan. Needing a large margin of victory over a seemingly weak opponent, to satisfy one's frail belief in their team, is certainly a curious notion at best.    But, as usual, my crotchety attitude should probably take a hike. Carry on.............
    • Don't feed the "new" troll, folks.
    • And Moore.  There have been several over the years.
    • No I made a comparison of AB on field performance to Pittman on field performance. Which hasn't been much, although the rookie finds time to vlog.   If any other WR did this (Vlog) and didn't perform, everyone including you would call him out. So stop it.
  • Members

• krunk

krunk 12,558

• ColtV

ColtV 145

• C0LT5

C0LT5 134

• Crush22

Crush22 348

• Restored

Restored 1,451

• RollerColt