Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Just now, csmopar said:

How many seasons under Manning did our hearts get broken? All but 1...

Seriously. Fans of teams like the Patriots don’t even realize how good they’ve had it...

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

We heard you 3 posts ago.  You think the refs are bad.  Got it.

Please move on.

No thank you.

Too many penalties. Some bad calls, just not our day

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

cut adam  he is to old we would be one score down he blew the game

How can AV blow a game that we didn't have a chance in because Luck sucks???

Oh dear god this is the worst official in the history of every sport sure we were bad tonight but that sure dont excuse this stupid ref 

Just now, csmopar said:

How many seasons under Manning did our hearts get broken? All but 1...

Colts have had some of the best players in the game over the last 2 decades and a .500 playoff record to show for it.  They have underachieved no question.  

Been amazing run though. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

How about lousy offense?

Forced a punt to have a pulse, then earn a penalty for running into the kicker.  Sums up the day.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, we didn't play well enough on offense to beat anybody

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

How can AV blow a game that we didn't have a chance in because Luck sucks???

You must be related to collinsworth

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just stop.

Sorry... Just worried about Andrew’s health... He’s getting attacked from all angles tonight. My post has nothing to do with his performance tonight, more with the line’s.

1 minute ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Oh dear god this is the worst official in the history of every sport sure we were bad tonight but that sure dont excuse this stupid ref 

Not why we lost

That running into the kicker call was bull crap. How was he supposed to avoid barely touching him? 

Not interested in all the hate.

I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season.

I'm looking forward to next season.

Mahomes proved why he is the MVP.

This is actually a good loss for this young team They have to learn how to win playoff games. Getting their butts kicked should set them up well for the future. 

Well, there's only one team whose fans get to enjoy the way the season ends.

That will not be the Colts fans this year.

But everything considered.  It was a good year.

:clover::colts::clover:

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

And the inconsistent forward progress bull continues

I thought that play was over.....

Stop the nonsense about the refs. Our Offense was garbage and missed points opportunities.

Colts had ALL the opportunities to play in this game.  Big time failure by the coaching staff, Luck and Vinny.  That being said the Colts have a lot to look forward next year.  Ballard needs to bring in some talent with that cap, and nail the draft again and they should be pretty tough. 

Wow another rotten call. Without that Running into the Punter, we would've actually only been down 7 with the ball if Vinny didn't miss the kicks and we really haven't played well. 

what a pathetic game the  defense is burned out they know luck cant do anything this team played with some heart today luck let the team down he needs to say sorry to the team and carry there bags