Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

5 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

24-14 now  5:00 left

Got a little ahead of yourself there.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

this team for 15 years has done nothing but break our hearts i feel bad for all of us

beeing a fan is a passion and passion means suffering more than feeling joy. it's the same with marriage ;-)

2 minutes ago, James said:

Haha. Get the hell out Vinny.

3 points missed and now this?! 

We would have only been a TD down without his % kicking.

Dont forget no score on fumble recover earlier.

Doesn’t it feel like we’ve got a couple “Colts fans” happy we’re losing?  Like they’ve been waiting for this day...

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

You kno what? That kickoff wasnt so dumb

It did hit him It just didn't bounce back

It's probably the only way to recover. 

Andy Reid has call the dogs off. The defense did a good job but the Chiefs def aren’t attacking 

1 minute ago, Narcosys said:

Forget these refs, seriously. Was saying early this week the refs would decide this game. NFL cant have chargers host. Its things like this that make you think 'fix.'

We heard you 3 posts ago.  You think the refs are bad.  Got it.

Please move on.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

this team for 15 years has done nothing but break our hearts i feel bad for all of us

How many seasons under Manning did our hearts get broken? All but 1...

Some days you get the bear, some days the bear gets you. I'm not sure we were prepared for this weather. But it was a great run while it lasted.

If Vinny did not miss the FG and extra point, it would only be a one score ball game which would be amazing considering how bad we played.

That was not good version of an onside, not chance, unless it hit a player and bounded off. 

16 minutes ago, Aluckiswolverine said:

Serious question is Luck hurt he has been off all night. 

I hope not.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Love how they show highlights of Houston hands to the face with no call

Chris Jones too.

Hahahaha.....just gotta laugh now. This is so stupid.

Just now, csmopar said:

Seriously. Fans of teams like the Patriots don’t even realize how good they’ve had it...

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

We heard you 3 posts ago.  You think the refs are bad.  Got it.

Please move on.

No thank you.

Too many penalties. Some bad calls, just not our day

6 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

cut adam  he is to old we would be one score down he blew the game

How can AV blow a game that we didn't have a chance in because Luck sucks???

Oh dear god this is the worst official in the history of every sport sure we were bad tonight but that sure dont excuse this stupid ref 

Just now, csmopar said:

Colts have had some of the best players in the game over the last 2 decades and a .500 playoff record to show for it.  They have underachieved no question.  

Been amazing run though. 

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

How about lousy offense?

Forced a punt to have a pulse, then earn a penalty for running into the kicker.  Sums up the day.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Yeah, we didn't play well enough on offense to beat anybody

1 minute ago, JCPatriot said:

How can AV blow a game that we didn't have a chance in because Luck sucks???

You must be related to collinsworth