Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Meh. It really wasn’t that egregious. That is the kind of penalty that always draws ire for being called UNTIL it’s for you. 

I agree, what irks me is that it's so inconsistent. Same with holding. It's like there's no process in place to reduce variation between crews. There are ways to reduce it. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• We are screwed. Doesn’t matter at this point. I do think Sendejo has played ok. I don’t get wrapped up in FS or SS. A year or so ago I remember a colts media guy saying with the what the colts do they don’t really look at it as two different positions. They want safeties that can kind of do anything. 
    • Been rocking my Faulk jersey since JT came on board. It was way in the back of the jersey rotation and closet.   Still got my white Edge Puma made jersey somewhere. I always liked that one for some reason.
    • First, pay is mostly irrelevant.   And he’s NOT getting paid like a dominant LT.   If he plays the whole year, I think he makes about $7 mill.   That’s a long way from dominant money.   Castonzo was making about $16 mill.   That’s dominant money.  Coming off a terrible injury Fisher wasn’t going to get dominant money from anyone, especially the Colts.     And he’s struggling because he came back fast to help the team.   There’s no reason to think he won’t get better as the season goes on.   We just have to hope he gets better sooner. 
    • Id like to be clear about a few things.   I’ve never once stated that I think we will win a Super Bowl with Reich.   Not once.   But I think he’s a playoff level HC for now.   He’s only in his 4th year as a HC.  So I expect him to get better.      Think of Andy Reid.   He didn’t win a Super Bowl until roughly his 15th season, maybe more.   People used to call Reid one of the best HC’s to NEVER win a SB.   I’m sure there were plenty of Eagles and Chiefs fans who thought Reid would never win a SB.   But he did.   How about Pete Carroll?   Flamed out in three seasons with the Pats.  Flamed out after one year with the Jets.    Didn’t have a winning season until Y3 in Seattle.   Coaches CAN get better.    I hope Reich gets better.   He does plenty to make me scratch my head.   I’m not blind to his short comings.   I just think it’s silly to think he’s not good or isn’t going to get better.   Will he become good enough to win a SB?   I don’t know?   But I think it’s obvious he’s a playoff level coach.   And for right now, I think that’s good enough, at least for me….   Your mileage may vary….   Sorry this went long….
    • Mathis & Luck (cheap ones)
  • Members

• Wentzszn

Wentzszn 15,220

• NewColtsFan

NewColtsFan 11,153

• buccolts

buccolts 2,842

• nfatta

nfatta 0

Rookie
    • life long