Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Meh. It really wasn’t that egregious. That is the kind of penalty that always draws ire for being called UNTIL it’s for you. 

I agree, what irks me is that it's so inconsistent. Same with holding. It's like there's no process in place to reduce variation between crews. There are ways to reduce it. 

So disappointed in Reich's playcalling tonight. So disappointed in Andrew and this offense. 

If you would have told me we would get a special teams touchdown, a turnover in great field position, and a couple stops on defense, i would have told you we'd win going away. Unreal.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• The Cardinals are sitting 5th at the moment.   Tough series with the Brew Crew who is also playing for their playoff lives.   I'd be happy to finish this series 3-2.  
    • Hooker maybe. Hookers hopefully not
    • Nope. Excuses because he's your fav WR. lol Honestly, If Cam Newton were to vlog, you would make a post about it. Just like when I said the Colts should have signed Newton instead of Rivers, You and Superman amongst others called me out for making a "ridiculous" assertion.   Remember when I said I WILL. Referring to me revisiting Mid-Season to see who has performed better, especially for the money each player is receiving?   The "excuse" was that Newton doesn't fit the "system". However, the teams which are currently ranked ahead of the Colts made the necessary adjustments to complement their QBs. (RAVENS/CHIEFS/SEAHAWKS/PATRIOTS)   Go ahead. All the frowning emojis are the same posters that called me out about Cam Newton. It's funny that Im proven correct, and these trolls wont even face up and say, You know what, that Rackeen fella stood on his belief and is proven true so far. To all the Emoji lovers. see below. Now is your time to thumb up my "unpopular post" lol I WAS RIGHT ABOUT CAM. It's funny that CrazyColt is writing me now, when 2 months ago I said what I said. I guess CC was right then also. lol   Dont make me get receipts lol. too late.     On 7/13/2020 at 6:09 PM, dw49 said:   If the main point you are making is that you think we may have over paid for Rivers , it not doubt has merit. I wonder who we were bidding against when the numbers were reaching the mid twenties ? May a bidding war between Indianapolis and the Colts ? I was very surprised he was able to command a 1 year deal for that kind of money. If he does great and the team makes at run at it , no big deal if we overpaid by what... around 7 mill IMO. If he's washed up , it will no doubt looked at as a  gaffle.     On 7/13/2020 at 6:16 PM, crazycolt1 said: How many of you guys really care what Cam Newton is making?  Why do you even care what the Patriots do and don't do?  Some of you have an obsession with the Patriots like they have gotten into your heads.    My point is this. Many people think or hope that Rivers performs as he was 2 years+ ago. If judging players from 2 years+ ago is the measuring stick, Cam was a better player as he took a lesser team (talent wise compared to the Chargers) to the Superbowl. Same year becoming league MVP.   Another thing. Since we know who AL is, who were many people comparing AL to body wise (Speed, strength,etc) upon entering the NFL? Cam Newton. They were comparing frames, even 40 times. Cam is a National Championship winner, 1st overall pick, goes to the Superbowl, League MVP. These are all things that Rivers never lived up to subsequently. Once again, Once you go 1st overall 9/10 times your team is the worst in the league. Cam took his team to the Superbowl, Something not even AL did. No chaser.
    • This rant is not at the OP....just a notion I see here and there...   Over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over........we see good teams get beat by teams we thought were bad......and see bad teams rise up and embarrass teams that were unbeatable.    Why oh why, do fans continue to carry arrogance or defeatist thoughts pre game to anyone? Why?   Look at what it did to this board in week one. I mean, the Colts couldn't possibly lose to the Jags.....they are the worst team in the league! Their QB is low grade! Then, after beating us, they barely missed beating a really good Tennessee team. Or are they? THen, they get whacked by the Fins. See my point?   If the Colts beat the Jets by one point......just one point, I am happy as a fan. Needing a large margin of victory over a seemingly weak opponent, to satisfy one's frail belief in their team, is certainly a curious notion at best.    But, as usual, my crotchety attitude should probably take a hike. Carry on.............
    • Don't feed the "new" troll, folks.
  • Members