Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Coltsman1788 said:

I’m more disappointed with Luck and the offense at this point.  We knew KC could be hard to stop and our defense might struggle.  Not many saw our franchise QB and offense basically no showing for an entire half. 

I agree...the offense has been much worse. If that is even possible.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Funyun said:

I swear, it's like some of you watch one bad game, and all I see is "we suck", "I knew Luck was never clutch", "we were do overrated", "we should have just missed the playoffs for a better draft pick", etc.  Some of you must nit have been around in the 90 s, when we truly did suck year after year.  Spoiled brats.  

This what a loss looks like in the game-day thread.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Seriously, that last pass that Luck struggled with was a 5-yard pass and he threw it to the ground. High school QBs routinely make that pass.

He is struggling mightily. The game is in his head. Just sling the damn thing.

Throwing indecisively all day.

2 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Seriously, that last pass that Luck struggled with was a 5-yard pass and he threw it to the ground. High school QBs routinely make that pass.

He is struggling mightily. The game is in his head. Just sling the damn thing.

He has to be hurt.  Has to be.

His throwing motion has no velocity to it at all.

It is almost like he is trying to take the ball and place it in the wr hands instead of throwing it like an NFL QB.

He is useless like this.

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I don't think it should have been flagged. However, the question you should ask is "Why is he celebrating?" 

Agree.  This is where you see the lack of control of some NFL players.  Every play is a reason to celebrate.  Just dumb and very selfish.

Just now, threeflight said:

He has to be hurt.  Has to be.

His throwing motion has no velocity to it at all.

It is almost like he is trying to take the ball and place it in the wr hands instead of throwing it like an NFL QB.

He is useless like this.

I said it in the second half of last weeks game.  There were about 5 throws that if Luck THREW instead of guided would have made the game a blowout.  

I am shocked the coaches have not seen this and told Luck to just sling the ball.  Reich is a former QB for crying out loud.  IF I can see it.  If the NBC commentators can see it?  How can't they?

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its hard watching a elite QB then watching luck its night and day difference . luck is not even in the same league . 

Well Mahomes is elite this season still has to prove he is not a one season wonder... and Luck...well he is back after missing more than a year and is playing a great season. it's an embarrassing loss without a doubt but still we are one year ONE YEAR into a complete rebuild and already reached the playoffs we shouldn't forget that.

I think Luck is injured.  Not making excuses.  Just saying the velocity on those balls is sooooooo down, everything underthrown.  Won't be a bit surprised to find out he was playing hurt.  Can't see any other explanation for these throws being so soft.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

I said it in the second half of last weeks game.  There were about 5 throws that if Luck THREW instead of guided would have made the game a blowout.  

I am shocked the coaches have not seen this and told Luck to just sling the ball.  Reich is a former QB for crying out loud.  IF I can see it.  If the NBC commentators can see it?  How can't they?

Jesus... we get it!

• Like 1