Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not interested in all the hate.   I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season

Greetings, our Blue Horseshoe is 1-0 in the postseason, and are back for another NFL Postseason Game Day and afternoon  Colts fans!   Our  AFC #6 Playoff  Seed, and 11-6 Indianapolis Colts again lead

Uh oh...here come the fair weather fans back again. Back into this one.  Let's get it going, boys!!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

He's just too young.  Now if he can improve next season that's pretty scary.  The Colts DL just isn't good though.  They need some serious help when facing elite talent.  Pass rush is huge, Hooker being out this game was also huge.  I feel for the D they've been out on the field the whole time.  

Needs to add some weight as well.

He is built like a safety.

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

A backup rb overpowered leonard for the first down....Reich's undisciplined coaching reverses a pick because of another flag....Collinsworth says thats RIDICULOUS!

Leonard needs to add weight.  Pure and simple.

10 to 15 pounds or he is going to be a shooting star in this league.  A couple good years and then done.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm just linking what was reported.  I don't know what race has to do with this situation, or my comments.  I think the lens you are responsible for needs adjustment.    I don't confuse race with culture, or use the terms interchangeably.  Maybe that's how you read things.  Maybe that's how moderators read things, then attribute banned topics to someone who isn't even talking about them.   "They all", the ex....EX players who complain about culture, whatever they're talking about, amount to about 5 high profile players over the past 5 years, all of whom were either cut or not resigned.  Not sure why they are held up as the pedestal of defining what HOU is or is not.   What do the current 90 players on the team feel about the culture?  How about Tyrod, who just joined the team?  About 150 players have churned through the HOU roster in that time.  Many of them financially independent millionaires, free to say what they want. 150 to 5 have not complain about culture.  IMO, maybe the 5 need new lenses.   Its clearly reported what Watson's issue is with the team, and it started a month after he signed a new contract with a "bad" organization and just as the search for a new HC began.  
    • 2017: Good: Garett Bolles  Worst: Solomon Thomas Colts: Malik Hooker Late: Eddie Jackson/George Kittle   2018: Good: Darius Leonard Worst - Josh Jackson? Colts Darius Leonard, Quenton Nelson,  Late - Fred Warner?    2019: Good - DK Metcalf  Worst - Jerry Tillery Colts - Parris Campbell Late - Chauncey Gardner-Johnson   2020 Good - Tristan Wirfs Worst - Jordan Love Colts - Michael Pittman Jr Late - Alex Highsmith?
    • IDK man. I watched every game last year, and several twice. TY simply isn't get a lot of separation (unless he's running in the seam). Compare the other WRs to TY. Here's all the pass catchers from 2020, and I included TY's from 2019 too.   TY20 - 1.26 TY19 - 1.5 PC20 - 2.11 MP20 - 1.58 ZP20 - 1.16 MJ20 - 1.64 DH20 - 1.4 JD20 - 1.2 MAC20 - 1.57 TB20 - 1.11   It looks pretty much like my eyes thought across the board. Looking at River's advanced stats,.... River's "on target" and "bad throw" %s weren't bad. Both Brady and Mahomes had higher bad throw %s than Rivers. Along with my eyes, there just really isn't a stat out there that supports placing the blame on Rivers (over TY).
    • I’m excited for his connection with Big Mo. Similar to Luck Wentz loves his TEs and hopefully he gets more involved on offense.
  • Members