Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not interested in all the hate.   I'm Disappointed, but still proud of this team.   Early on predicted to be #32. To end up top 8 was impressive, and you gave us all a lot of fun this season

Greetings, our Blue Horseshoe is 1-0 in the postseason, and are back for another NFL Postseason Game Day and afternoon  Colts fans!   Our  AFC #6 Playoff  Seed, and 11-6 Indianapolis Colts again lead

Uh oh...here come the fair weather fans back again. Back into this one.  Let's get it going, boys!!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Malakai432 said:

He's just too young.  Now if he can improve next season that's pretty scary.  The Colts DL just isn't good though.  They need some serious help when facing elite talent.  Pass rush is huge, Hooker being out this game was also huge.  I feel for the D they've been out on the field the whole time.  

Needs to add some weight as well.

He is built like a safety.

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

A backup rb overpowered leonard for the first down....Reich's undisciplined coaching reverses a pick because of another flag....Collinsworth says thats RIDICULOUS!

Leonard needs to add weight.  Pure and simple.

10 to 15 pounds or he is going to be a shooting star in this league.  A couple good years and then done.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Tremble has been one of my early favorites   I saw one of the commentators mention the other day, that Tremble has had issues with drops   The little games I have watched, they didnt throw much to him...... is this an issue?    
    • You may end up being right, but lets be honest, these 4 are not playmakers, they are just familiar names to us on a roster.   We need some pass rush to get this defensive scheme to work. None of these 4 have proven that they can bring this on a consistent basis   When the offensive line was weak, we drafted both Q and Smith in the same year   I hope they take the same tact this year. 1 early, and 1 mid rounds that can develop.   Also, 3 of these 4 are free agents next year. We will have some churn next year.   We had better load up at an important position, IMHO              
    • OtC has us at $23.5m w/o Carrie signing. I imagine he is close to minimum, but will figure him in at $2m for this. So that would be a top 51 cap hit of $1.2m. Dropping us to $22.3m.   Now if we were to sign Ertz and Houston for your $12m that would only be a top 51 cap hit of $10.4m, dropping our cap space to $11.9m.   Currently only 2 of our draft picks count against the top 51: #21 - $2.48m 2nd - $1.15m   Those 2 would only be a top 51 cap hit of $2m, dropping our cap space to $9.9m.     All other picks would fall below that threshold and not count against the top 51 cap.   Saying that, your scenario has us trading down(likely, imo), so good chance  it would be our 1st or 2nd, which would lower those cap hits.     So I would say your scenario would leave us with around $10m left.
    • I think Ballard thinks the guys we have now, if healthy, are better options. Add a DE in the draft and we're fine.
    • Yes I couldn’t agree more. The second round is going to be very difficult to read. I also do not see Turner going past the first 45 picks. He is getting more chatter about him. I would love to know how Ballard sees and rates him.    I would love Darrisaw but as you mentioned he doesn’t get past LAC. They need line help bad. Paye I see going early along with Phillips because the DE position is not strong this year. We hopefully get Jenkins or maybe a move and still get Cosmi. 
  • Members

• DaColts85

DaColts85 511

• indykmj

indykmj 82

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,851

• w87r

w87r 5,355