Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

3rd and 6 and Ebron turns 5 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

This is something we've been missing since Doyle went out. He was really good at making sure his routes were the right depth to get a first down.

I’ve come to terms with what we’re seeing.

Mahommes is a god. Literally a football god. I have never seen a rookie QB this mature and talented before. 

We were never supposed to make it this far anyways. Hopefully we have another good offseason and learn some lessons from this game. 

I only pray that we don’t get shut out now. I’m getting destroyed by my friends and family who are Chiefs fans. Feelin’ pretty low...

Why not just pull all the starters at this point?  Seriously?  The backups can't by definition do any worse, maybe it would be a spark.

It's been a great season fellas, clearly we do not have the talent to match KC.  Ballard will have to pull some major strings to do so by next year however.  

Still plenty of time left but my gut tells me this is just going to get worse.  

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think that is unfair. The entire team is playing like crap. Not one player is ready.

I agree that this team is unprepared. 

But Ebron makes mental mistakes every game. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Just shows we played bad teams in this stretch.

2 Playoff teams

A team that was in the hunt till 2 the last week (twice) 

A top 10 D....

Not exactly total scrubs. It's the NFL, you don't just get gifted games. 

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

At least Anthony Walker is trying. To bad his counterpart looks terrible and lost. 

I mentioned Leonard was over rated and got hammered for it.  He is a statistics machine but I said that  I would take James the Chargers safety over him any day

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Why not just pull all the starters at this point?  Seriously?  The backups can't by definition do any worse, maybe it would be a spark.

Behave..

Just now, PeterBowman said:

I think Collinsworth  found his replacement for Brady.

Yeah but he's jumped ship because he can see this team dominating like the Patriots.  This team has long term substantial super bowl caliber potential.  

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I’ve come to terms with what we’re seeing.

Mahommes is a god. Literally a football god. I have never seen a rookie QB this mature and talented before. 

We were never supposed to make it this far anyways. Hopefully we have another good offseason and learn some lessons from this game. 

I only pray that we don’t get shut out now. I’m getting destroyed by my friends and family who are Chiefs fans. Feelin’ pretty low...

This is the bit I find very scary.. he might just be that good. 

12 minutes ago, Jared Jammer said:

Prediction: Colts lose 50+ to 0.

Such a bold prediction........

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

Behave..

I'm serious.  Why not try something different?

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

I think Collinsworth  found his replacement for Brady.

Tired of seeing his hard ons and against the colts

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I blame The O more for this loss.  They have done absolutely nothing .  Embarrassing actually.  The chiefs D is looking like the ravens

Agree.  We all knew the Chiefs would score.

The offense has totally looked like crap.  Very much like the Colts O looked back in the Peyton days before the SB win.

In this case though I really think it is a lack of talent.  We need another top flight WR and RB.  You can't win with guys like Inman as your #2 and Mack as your lead RB.

Alright D, we held their offense 2 times in a row. 

Offense, it's on you now.