Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Just now, Flash7 said:

3rd and 6 and Ebron turns 5 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

Exactly ..Got to go 6 yards......He's having a rough game

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

They drop 7 or 8 into coverage.Andrew needs to take off and get us some first downs

This is Jaguars game style of D all over again 

WE still haven't made a first down yet! Totally EMBARRASSING.

I thought KC's Defense was ranked 31st or something! Lol

Just now, Flash7 said:

3rd and 3 and Ebron turns 2 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

Ebron having the year he had is a fluke. He is so unreliable catching the football it isn't funny. He makes mental mistakes every single game. I like the guy, and i think he's valuable now and going forward. But he could be the best tight end in the league if he'd get past his mental errors.

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

3rd and 6 and Ebron turns 5 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

That is why Detroit  cut him.  Sure he got lots of touchdowns but he drops way to may passes and makes mental mistakes 

I've got to question why they would run a running play to the side when they are rushing the passer already.

wth????  Another 3 and out???  Colts can't even make 1 first down in 4 series. Come on guys...DAMN

I would have thought that Hines would have been a bigger factor today.

Use his speed to catch the ball out of the backfield.

Nope.

Disappointing so far... but I'm not giving up

4 minutes ago, DrColtsFan said:

64 should hang his head in shame

Glow did all he could. A terrible call by Kelly.

At least Anthony Walker is trying. To bad his counterpart looks terrible and lost. 

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Chiefs have the worst defense of any team in playoff history- and there is a real chance the Colts will not only get shut out, but not get a first down in the entire first half.  It's one thing to lose, it's another thing to quit.

Okay, okay.  I've seen it 3 times.  Let it go.  We heard ya.

2 minutes ago, threeflight said:

It really is hard to explain because the ONE person you would expect to be Mr Clutch and Mr Consistent coming out of College was Luck.

But he really isn't.  He is very very very good. But I can't say I would want him to win ONE game in the clutch.

Something is just off with him.  Not sure what.

I still don't think his shoulder is right.

He is totally guiding the ball.  Watch when he throws over 10 yards.  His motion is like that of a girl throwing.  And has no confidence to go down field.  

I have seen several knocks on Luck in the threads... what i it that everyone think he is not doing so far? Throwing it into coverage? Catching his own passed balls?

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Ebron having the year he had is a fluke. He is so unreliable catching the football it isn't funny. He makes mental mistakes every single game. I like the guy, and i think he's valuable now and going forward. But he could be the best tight end in the league if he'd get past his mental errors.

I think that is unfair. The entire team is playing like crap. Not one player is ready.

I blame The O more for this loss.  They have done absolutely nothing .  Embarrassing actually.  The chiefs D is looking like the ravens

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

This is something we've been missing since Doyle went out. He was really good at making sure his routes were the right depth to get a first down.

I’ve come to terms with what we’re seeing.

Mahommes is a god. Literally a football god. I have never seen a rookie QB this mature and talented before. 

We were never supposed to make it this far anyways. Hopefully we have another good offseason and learn some lessons from this game. 

I only pray that we don’t get shut out now. I’m getting destroyed by my friends and family who are Chiefs fans. Feelin’ pretty low...