Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Eberflus didn't have these guys ready. At all. And shame on him for preparing more for a job he was never going to get. 

Well one thing bout this D.  If u don't  get pressure with the front 4, an elite qb will pick u apart.  I am shocked by the chiefs D

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well one thing bout this D.  If u don't  get pressure with the front 4, an elite qb will pick u apart.  I am shocked by the chiefs D

Yeah me too.  I haven't seen them play this good this year.

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

No, we're NOT out of it. We have fight left in us.

But just because something happened in the past does not mean that it will happen again. It was the second largest comeback in NFL history. To expect something like that to happen agains is unlikely.

Its okay give up, then?

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

you will see when brady is gone thats what happens .  i just want him to be more consistent that is my only issue with him .  he has amazing games but  then cant get a first and looks horrible even with our playoff losses manning played ok at least

It really is hard to explain because the ONE person you would expect to be Mr Clutch and Mr Consistent coming out of College was Luck.

But he really isn't.  He is very very very good. But I can't say I would want him to win ONE game in the clutch.

Something is just off with him.  Not sure what.

I still don't think his shoulder is right.

He is totally guiding the ball.  Watch when he throws over 10 yards.  His motion is like that of a girl throwing.  And has no confidence to go down field.  

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Dolphins 14  |  Jaguars 27 49ers 24  |  Giants 13 Football Team 21  |  Browns 27 Bengals 23  |  Eagles 20 Raiders 18  |  Patriots 17 Bears 7  |  Falcons 21 Rams 34  | Bills 35 Texans 14  |  Steelers 28 Titans 31  |  Vikings 14 Panthers 20  |  Chargers 25 Jets 3  |  Colts 38 Cowboys 42  |  Seahawks 45 Lions 21  |  Cardinals 35  Buccaneers 24  |  Broncos 0 Packers 30  |  Saints 27 Chiefs 31  |  Ravens 34
    • The Saints losing last night helped the Bucs as now both are 1-1.  I think the Saints are going to be forced to let Hill play more as Brees really looks bad. His arm looks pretty shot. I wonder if Winston gets a chance too.
    • Sam Darnold had 6 incompletions the last time we saw the Jets. Hopefully we can see the ball hit the turf a little more this week. Am nervous again, but I have no expectations for this team. I just hope we don't try to try Philip Rivers arm into the ground again.
    • i genuinely feel bad for the falcons..
    • such a freaking weird year.. I'm cheering for Cam in a freaking Patriots uni. And cheering against the Bucs like I actually care about them. UHG!.. Not to mention Bucs get Chiefs, Packers, Rams ALL at home  and I'm sure fans will be allowed then. lol i hate what my life has become 
  • Members

• Myles

Myles 4,091

• AZColt11

AZColt11 1,869

• Rally5

Rally5 691

• CoachLite

CoachLite 616

• midmoColtsfan

midmoColtsfan 4

• csmopar