Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

7 minutes ago, mahagga73 said:

They are exploiting every one of our weaknesses.  Lack of pass rush , coverage ability on D.  Lack of wideouts capable of getting open on offense.  

They’re playing us like second half of Texans playoff game and second Jaguars game. That’s why we need to stay patient  run and get some throws on first downs occasionally  instead.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

We will probably get shutout. 

Do whine like this all the time?

Geezzz go away

Just now, NM_Colts said:

Not funny IMO. I want to win but not like that.

This is dumb. I never understood this. I dont care how we win

If the Steelers want a 2nd round pick for AB I’d say we give them the jets pick.  Our receivers aren’t doing anything out there.

Just now, oldunclemark said:

..and that will give us more possessions..

Boys and girls...we're not out of it yet

No, we're NOT out of it. We have fight left in us.

But just because something happened in the past does not mean that it will happen again. It was the second largest comeback in NFL history. To expect something like that to happen agains is unlikely.

I will consider this game a success if the Colts somehow score.  Even if it's 56-3 and it's against their backups.  You can't get shut out by this bad of a defense when you're going to get 10 possessions.

4 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Eberflus didn't have these guys ready. At all. And shame on him for preparing more for a job he was never going to get. 

Well one thing bout this D.  If u don't  get pressure with the front 4, an elite qb will pick u apart.  I am shocked by the chiefs D

Our oline is getting manhandled. That was the one thing I thought we could rely on.

Total yards going to be negative at the half?  FOUR straight three and outs.  Humiliating.

So. About how we’re gonna run all over them. 

Kind of like we were supposed to run all over the Giants...

3rd and 6 and Ebron turns 5 yards for a catch. You have to get past the first down marker. It's the little things.

Basically, this comes down to pride and professionalism.  No team should quit in the divisional round of the playoffs.  No team.

At this rate we might as well go for it on fourth down. Same old soft colts team. Even the oline is playing soft when they were supposed to be nasty. Leonard is not playing like a all pro.

2 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Well one thing bout this D.  If u don't  get pressure with the front 4, an elite qb will pick u apart.  I am shocked by the chiefs D

Yeah me too.  I haven't seen them play this good this year.

3 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

No, we're NOT out of it. We have fight left in us.

But just because something happened in the past does not mean that it will happen again. It was the second largest comeback in NFL history. To expect something like that to happen agains is unlikely.

Its okay give up, then?

Still no first downs ? ….To me KC just wants it more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow this looks like the Jags game all over again. Except the Chiefs have an elite O.  Wow..i expected our D to struggle but our O is looking pathetic. 

Are there really fans who would like to replace Luck??????

KC have come to play like no team has this year.

It is snowing and our Oline aren’t playing as good as they have.

the TEAM has crapped the bed today not just Luck.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

you will see when brady is gone thats what happens .  i just want him to be more consistent that is my only issue with him .  he has amazing games but  then cant get a first and looks horrible even with our playoff losses manning played ok at least

It really is hard to explain because the ONE person you would expect to be Mr Clutch and Mr Consistent coming out of College was Luck.

But he really isn't.  He is very very very good. But I can't say I would want him to win ONE game in the clutch.

Something is just off with him.  Not sure what.

I still don't think his shoulder is right.

He is totally guiding the ball.  Watch when he throws over 10 yards.  His motion is like that of a girl throwing.  And has no confidence to go down field.