Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Exactly right.  If you can't get open against THIS team playing man coverage- just wow.  Snow or no snow, cut everyone besides Hilton.

You know when I said your opening comment was moderate... you've ruined it since. 

4 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Trolls are back I see...

Our O is looking as overmatched as Ravens did vs Chargers. Except I think so far Lamar Jackson had better numbers than Luck has.

5 minutes ago, Surge89 said:

My goodness Leonard has looked terrible these playoff games. 

Another thing I commented on  mid season.  

Yes he is a good player but I think he has been fortunate at times this year getting some fluke plays in.

He is not Mack as LB.  Unless he gains 30 pounds he never will be.

4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Some people have already given up. But don't forget who's under center: Captain Andrew Luck. You can hop off the wagon if you want to, but I still believe!

Well we still have time but if that O doesn’t start moving, we are finished. D can’t stop the Chiefs.

6 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

How’s all that snow working out and slowing down KC?

Also, looks like that horrible KC defense showed up.... 

1 minute ago, Flash7 said:

If the defense doesn't hold here, it's over. I know there's a lot of football left to be played, but it will be over. 

The Chiefs have too much offensive talent for a comeback.

You kidding?  It's over now.  There was very little margin for error.

We all knew going in that we needed a pass rush.  This game should only make the case in full for Ballard.  Just like he fixed the O-line, he needs to fix this pass rush and get another wide receiver that can break coverages.

1 hour ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

I hope he feels the walls closing in on him today and panic sets in.

We may see the Maniac in the backfield a couple of times today!

Looks like Andrew to me.

Just now, threeflight said:

Yes he is a good player but I think he has been fortunate at times this year getting some fluke plays in.

:scorebad:

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

What sort of defense do you think we play? Because it's been pretty good on the back end of the season. 

blitz more

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Guys..there's nobody open....

they are rushing a 4 and dropping 7 and we are losing the battle down field

We didn’t need to throw on third down. We picked up yards running on first and second we could of ran on third down and got it.

People who are calling for cutting everyone but Hilton??  Get out of here with that nonsense. Go support some other team if you don't like the Colts.

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I don’t understand what the offense is doing

Receivers can not create any space .

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

I don’t understand what the offense is doing

Probably still in that 15 scripted plays.  We'll see if things change this next posession.

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It really is over. It was fun while it lasted. Now we have to throw the ball. Going to be rooting for the chargers now.

Fairweather Fan Much?

SMH

It's about pride now.  At least don't set any records today.  Needed to play a perfect game to win, that didn't happen.  Just don't completely embarrass yourselves.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Nor is he meant to be Mack in our system...

3 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

What sort of defense do you think we play? Because it's been pretty good on the back end of the season. 

This is the curse of the cover 2. Anyone remember those Dungy years?

Once you get up against the best QBs in the playoffs they KNOW exactly how to beat it. 

1 minute ago, throwing BBZ said:

Looks like Andrew to me.

True.  Very true.

KC Defense is better than advertised.

this is the patriots game all over again it is luck every one protects him so much on here .  in big games he goes 3 and out 10 drives straight and we blame the defense

4 minutes ago, DraftMaster said:

Trolls are back I see...

Not at all.

Been a great year.

Next year I think they have a great shot at the SB.

But they need more talent.  Especially at the LB position and on offense.

Tbh the only players I think are worthing keeping on O outside of the offensive line are Luck, Hilton, Doyle, Ebron/Doyle, and maybe Mack.

But if you can get Bell?  You get him.  If you can get AB?  You get him.

This is an offensive league now and you aren't going to win with the players have on O right now.