Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Well that sucked. Looks like KC came out to play and Indy stayed at home

Just now, austriancolt said:

we need to get momentum back otherwise it will be over after one quarter

It’s already over. 

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

It really is over. It was fun while it lasted. Now we have to throw the ball. Going to be rooting for the chargers now.

Chloe, with all due respect, you are the worst... 

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Can’t go three and out on both possessions. That’s the difference. This next drive is a must score TD

That's the issue really isn't it, we've done proverbial all on O so far. 

Just now, austriancolt said:

we need to get momentum back otherwise it will be over after one quarter

We have to throw on 1st down...(throw and catch it)

If Colts don't score here, game will be out of reach. The defense hasn't shown anything, except that they can't cover, tackle, and they make stupid penalties.

1 minute ago, Surge89 said:

My goodness Leonard has looked terrible these playoff games. 

Leonard wasn't that bad last week the whole defense blows today.

Some people have already given up. But don't forget who's under center: Captain Andrew Luck. You can hop off the wagon if you want to, but I still believe!

Just now, oldunclemark said:

For the record, This is what they have dine all year, to almost everybody..al least 26 points in EVERY game..

We must move the ball now

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

1 minute ago, Aces101 said:

Have you watched the ball leave his hand?  Everything looks wobbly

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Game is NOT over, I repeat NOT over !!!  sheesh, everyone gives up so easily.  Why???

I have faith, we will come back and make this a game and win !!

I think this will be 56-14 or something crazy.  Very disappointing, may end up the worst divisional round game of all time.  We quit already.

Next score in this game is MASSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It ticks me off a 23 yo first timer is our playing our veteran.

And he has way better weapons by far than our veteran

If we play this kind of defense with this zone for years and have to play a team like this we will never win a SB.

We are running. We need to stick with it.

To everyone saying its already over you make me sick.

We have been beating the odds all year its not over till the clock hits zero

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Exactly.

I said it last week and it got ignored.

Luck was NOT GOOD last week, especially the second half.  He was guiding the ball and throwing like a girl.  Just watch him.  Not sure if his shoulder is hurting or what but something is wrong.

Mahomes throws like Rodgers in the cold.  He zings it.

I bowl a lot and it is basically like watching a pro man bowler throwing it 19 MPH with a 550 RPM rate compared to a womens bowler throwing it 13 MPH with a 350 RPM rev rate.

Something is not right with Luck.

Wobbly or not he's been pretty good this year, especially considering the previous circumstances. 

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its lucks job to keep us in the game but he cant even against the worst defense in football he cant get a first down. that is my issue with him one week he is tom brady the next he is the worst in football

Worst in football???  C’mon mannnn