Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Lucks last 3 throws.

A weak duck 2 yards short.

Another play where he ducks and gets it batted down.

A pass that is 3 yards off target.

And this has been going on for weeks.

If you think Luck is an All Pro QB right now you are crazy.

Something ain't right.

You've still not clarified, do you think this has been happening all season or do you think this is a recent development. 

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

Well said. I agree. Despite this game, there is so much to look forward to and lots of reasons for optimism next year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Andrew has no excuse in this one. Not one. Bad performance on a huge stage. Glad it's KC and not in NE. Hopefully these Chiefs can do the same against Brady and company next week.

Thank goodness we weren't the 3 or 4 seed. If we were, this would have been happening in New England again!

1 minute ago, James said:

But but but its still NOT Luck’s fault.

lmao the dude has been garbage.

true luck has been untouchable on this forum he  needs to play better he has 12 picks in 7 playoff games .   tony romo throws 30 plus td passes and 4000 yards every year and he was bad . its a passing league that is what happens.   we need to move on we have talent ballard is great

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

true luck has been untouchable on this forum he  needs to play better he has 12 picks in 7 playoff games .   tony romo throws 30 plus td passes and 4000 yards every year and he was bad . its a passing league that is what happens.   we need to move on we have talent ballard is great

We get it, you're upset we cut Manning. Quit banging the drum.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

You've still not clarified, do you think this has been happening all season or do you think this is a recent development. 

I noticed it the first few weeks of the season, and then from about game 3 through 12 I thought he threw it great.  Looked really good and I thought he was zinging the ball well.  The only fault I saw was he was not running it when he could have, and that worried be because he either was not playing aggressive or it meant the shoulder was still an issue.

And then from about game 13 through todays game, I thought he is not throwing the ball well at all.  Really looks like an average college QB if you ask me.

Something is very very wrong.

Luck is at his best when he is running, slinging, no huddling.  And he isn't doing it.

4 minutes ago, threeflight said:

Lucks last 3 throws.

A weak duck 2 yards short.

Another play where he ducks and gets it batted down.

A pass that is 3 yards off target.

And this has been going on for weeks.

If you think Luck is an All Pro QB right now you are crazy.

Something ain't right.

You are correct.  The problem the past few weeks is that Luck is reverting to holding the ball too long.  Reich is suppossed to have a quicker paced throwing game and Luck hasn't been getting rid of the ball quick enough.  It could be the recievers.  I also don't see any outlet receivers in the patterns.