LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Rigo is getting a workout this game. He's not cold in the snow.

This is one of the worst games a QB has had a playoff game in years.  Every, every, EVERY throw has been bad.  He has not made one good darn thrown in this game.  Not ONE.  Not a single good throw.  Not even one good throw in the whole game.  Frustrating. 

But but but its still NOT Luck’s fault.

lmao the dude has been garbage.

• Like 1

Lucks last 3 throws.

A weak duck 2 yards short.

Another play where he ducks and gets it batted down.

A pass that is 3 yards off target.

And this has been going on for weeks.

If you think Luck is an All Pro QB right now you are crazy.

Something ain't right.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that is really the only thing that is bothering me. I am surprised Luck isn't playing better. KC's Defense looks really great today. 

I know they've not been great this year but it's very much their secondary and we kinda nullified that without Hilton being 100%. Their D-line and Housten are still pretty good at rushing the passer. 

• Like 1

Andrew has no excuse in this one. Not one. Bad performance on a huge stage. Glad it's KC and not in NE. Hopefully these Chiefs can do the same against Brady and company next week.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Lucks last 3 throws.

A weak duck 2 yards short.

Another play where he ducks and gets it batted down.

A pass that is 3 yards off target.

And this has been going on for weeks.

If you think Luck is an All Pro QB right now you are crazy.

Something ain't right.

You've still not clarified, do you think this has been happening all season or do you think this is a recent development. 

1 minute ago, James said:

James like Kapernick

Reminds me of the 0-41 Jets playoff game 

Luck channels that game’s Peyton.

THe bottom line is this proves we played a bunch of weak teams and we aren’t as good as we think. Even the oline isn’t as good.

Reich and all the coaches had a terrible game plan and it looks like there was no game planning. We forgot about the run right from them second snap.

I am not going to blame the refs for this game as the Colts have just been out classed in every way, but the 2003 Pats think these DBs for KC hold a lot and don’t get called...

It's much easier to rush the passer up 17.  It all works together.  Can't let them march up and down the field on their first three drives.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

Well said. I agree. Despite this game, there is so much to look forward to and lots of reasons for optimism next year. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has Luck ever heard of a pump fake.  He gets a very high number of his passes batted or deflected.  He needs to do something to disrupt their timing. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Andrew has no excuse in this one. Not one. Bad performance on a huge stage. Glad it's KC and not in NE. Hopefully these Chiefs can do the same against Brady and company next week.

Thank goodness we weren't the 3 or 4 seed. If we were, this would have been happening in New England again!

Defense ended up playing great.  You're not going to win when your offense makes a historically bad defense look like the Steel Curtain.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

You mean against chargers

1 minute ago, James said:

true luck has been untouchable on this forum he  needs to play better he has 12 picks in 7 playoff games .   tony romo throws 30 plus td passes and 4000 yards every year and he was bad . its a passing league that is what happens.   we need to move on we have talent ballard is great

I hope you all also realize that Luck is trying to do this with an injured #1 WR and then other WR's that probably wouldn't get picked up if put on waivers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Defense ended up playing great.  You're not going to win when your offense makes a historically bad defense look like the Steel Curtain.

In what way is it historically bad?

The question to me is do we belong on the same field as this Chiefs team ?

Just now, SteelCityColt said:

In what way is it historically bad?

Statistically, it's one of the worst ever.