Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Turftoe said:

Perhaps his shoulder doesn't feel the same in cold weather?

That's possible I guess.  He'll be asked about it after the game.  There's no way a guy suddenly starts throwing the ball with so much less zip than all season.  There has to be an explanation.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This doesn't really surprise me. I did not think our Offense would play this bad but the Chiefs winning isn't shocking at all. I thought going in it was 50/50. They are just better unfortunately and proving it. In a rebuild season we made the Elite 8 and won 10 games. We also regained our Division status as the team to beat by beating Houston in a Playoff game. We have 9 draft picks coming up and tons of Salary Cap space. It's been a hell of a season regardless of this game. Some of you guys can complain and moan all you want but we are way ahead of schedule. 

You knew the O would have to put up 3 scores or more to have a chance. It's frustrating that they still can have such a low floor in certain games. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Funyun said:

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

Look at the names.

They havent been around all season.  Ignore them.  They are nitwits that think they're cool.

i guess the pokemon tournament was cancelled.

This is one of the worst games a QB has had a playoff game in years.  Every, every, EVERY throw has been bad.  He has not made one good darn thrown in this game.  Not ONE.  Not a single good throw.  Not even one good throw in the whole game.  Frustrating. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah that is really the only thing that is bothering me. I am surprised Luck isn't playing better. KC's Defense looks really great today. 

I know they've not been great this year but it's very much their secondary and we kinda nullified that without Hilton being 100%. Their D-line and Housten are still pretty good at rushing the passer. 

• Like 1