Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

This is what happened when we quit running the ball early. When will we get a coach that sticks to what has gotten you here.

In that situation, I would have run it.  Get a TD and the pressure is back on them.  

5 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

when he was in his prime when did he get shut out by last ranked defense . even the bad games against the steelers with a made kick we go to overtime and the chargers game he never got the ball back

Can you refresh me on Manning's playoff numbers the year they won the SB? 

1 minute ago, ColtsGermany said:

WHY DON'T WE RUN THAT DAMN BALL? coaching meltdown today. 

Yep.  We're playing like we're behind by 30.  KC is goign to start milking the clock, and both Reich and Luck are playing like we have to score right now.

1 minute ago, James said:

Andrew Luck can * off.

Because Braden Smith completely missed his block?

1 minute ago, 18to87 said:

I don't get why they went with five wide

That was a big mistake. Needed Mack in to pick up the blitz.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

A big part of it is our defense. Good QBs love to see the Cover 2. 

Mahomes has shredded basically every kind of defense he has seen this year...not just the cover 2.  I’m impressed with the poise he has displayed in his first ever playoff situation.  He is beyond his years. 

Also Luck today is struggling against what was supposed to be a suspect Chiefs defense.   I expected more given his previous playoff experience. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think so to.

Luck is not injured. This is all playcalling from the beginning. We got away from what got us here and tried to get into a shootout with them.

This is probably the most sensible thing you’ve said so far!!! I agree, we were not patient with the run.

Luck has pooped a large brick this game. It’s not all his fault because this game was lost with coaching, game plan, defense, offense and special teams. Nothing went right in this game at all. It’s a night and day team from the past 10 weeks, save the Jags game. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

So disappointed in Reich's playcalling tonight. So disappointed in Andrew and this offense. 

If you would have told me we would get a special teams touchdown, a turnover in great field position, and a couple stops on defense, i would have told you we'd win going away. Unreal.

He looks like Pagono. We got stuffed the first run of the game so he thought we would stop running.

16 minutes ago, JCPatriot said:

This what a loss looks like in the game-day thread.

Ah.  Reminds me why I don't come here often.  I had an account awhile back, lost my password and set up a new one, but rarely come by anymore.  

1 minute ago, iuecon99 said:

Folks, Luck is injured.  We'll find out after the season what was wrong but probably the shoulder again.  I doubt any starter in the league has thrown the ball with less velocity than he has in this game, and he's always had a strong arm.

Thanks Doc

Luck looks like a scared rookie out there.  Deer in the headlights.

That being said, I told my wife 10 weeks ago that anything this year is gravy.  Next year will be the year.

10 weeks later I stand by that.  IF IF IF Ballard realizes that the time is now and actually signs some legit FA talent?

They can win the SB next year.  Of course that is predicated on Luck being ok and not playing like he has the past few weeks.  Because he has sucked.