LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Just now, Matthew Gilbert said:

Wow. Go back to New England Troll

i been here since 2010 .....  why do i have to love luck to be a real fan?   i love manning and miss him so much he got so much blame on here when he didnt even play that bad in the playoffs

1 minute ago, Tsarquise said:

He celebrated because he got a sack, and the defense stopped the Chiefs. 

But he is down more than two scores. It is not a time to celebrate.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its hard watching a elite QB then watching luck its night and day difference . luck is not even in the same league . 

Well Mahomes is elite this season still has to prove he is not a one season wonder... and Luck...well he is back after missing more than a year and is playing a great season. it's an embarrassing loss without a doubt but still we are one year ONE YEAR into a complete rebuild and already reached the playoffs we shouldn't forget that.

Just now, Indy_Mike said:

Watch it now.....as everything could not go right for the Colts, it is about to switch up and our Colts will do nothing wrong!:lecture:

Dude game is over. Luck looks totally over matched and helpless. 

The sad part about this game is if the offense was doing anything.  It could be a very, very solid game.  

2 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Patrick Mahomes is the best QB in the league. 

No way

I think Luck is injured.  Not making excuses.  Just saying the velocity on those balls is sooooooo down, everything underthrown.  Won't be a bit surprised to find out he was playing hurt.  Can't see any other explanation for these throws being so soft.

• Sad 1

Just now, oldunclemark said:

sure there is...its 24-7 not 38-10

They’re dominating TOP. If they go into clock mode now they can grind out a 6 minute drive and still come away with at least 3. 

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

I said it in the second half of last weeks game.  There were about 5 throws that if Luck THREW instead of guided would have made the game a blowout.  

I am shocked the coaches have not seen this and told Luck to just sling the ball.  Reich is a former QB for crying out loud.  IF I can see it.  If the NBC commentators can see it?  How can't they?

Jesus... we get it!

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

i been here since 2010 .....  why do i have to love luck to be a real fan?   i love manning and miss him so much he got so much blame on here when he didnt even play that bad in the playoffs

I guess you would have rather went 4-12 with Brissett.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

But he is down more than two scores. It is not a time to celebrate.

I concur, silly silly flag. 

6 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

Not many saw our franchise QB and offense basically no showing for an entire half. 

Did they watch the previous game?

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

He has to be hurt.  Has to be.

His throwing motion has no velocity to it at all.

It is almost like he is trying to take the ball and place it in the wr hands instead of throwing it like an NFL QB.

He is useless like this.

Maybe it is because he has one very good receiver (who has trained twice in 6 weeks) and a bunch of 4 and 5’s.

Our best TE is on IR and the other guy is great in the red zone buts drops them in the 80 before the red zone.

He may not be having a great game today but the whole team is garbage and getting beaten by a very good team.

Defense is playing tougher this half, but the offense hasn’t shown up.  I like Luck, but if he cannot stretch the field vertically right now, then maybe consider Brissett for some deep balls. Or use a trick play package...something besides what we’ve been doing.

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Sort of defies logic, doesn't it?
If we beat KC that must mean that we have a pretty good team, doesn't it?

We’re not consistent enough to play at a high level on the road. The ceiling with our team is more limited than with the Chiefs. So, if we can get an off game from the Chiefs, given the Patriots woes on the road, they’d fancy their chances at home even if we beat the Chiefs

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

Really? I recall manning throwing 4,5 and even 6 picks in a playoff game before...

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Matthew Gilbert said:

What are you doing here?  

This is the same guy who threw a fit because we drafted Leonard in the first round he clearly has no idea what he’s talking about...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree. The dude literally only shows up on here to rub it in when things aren’t going our way. He’s a troll and the moderators need to ban him.

Yes...because only rah rah rah people should be allowed to post.

Did you live in the old USSR?

Read my posts for weeks...all been positive.

Doesn't mean I wear blue glasses.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I agree. The dude literally only shows up on here to rub it in when things aren’t going our way. He’s a troll and the moderators need to ban him.

He's an Ultra Troll

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

This oline sucks today. We aren’t that good.

Your first sentence is true.  Your second sentence couldn't be further from the truth. Are you really a Colts fan?  Did you watch this Oline at all this season??!!

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I hear you, but when you've been playing with house money it's slightly less of a sting.

So you feel we should be happy just to be here ???? …… I am more hoping that when these players (after this game is over ) look at themselves in the mirror they say to themselves only winning is acceptable all else is failure !