LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

1 minute ago, PeterBowman said:

That wasn't even flag worthy.....he didn't taunt anyone.

They(NFL) emphasized that you aren't allowed to gyrate your hips like a stripper this season or it's a PF. EVERY PLAYER KNOWS THAT! I'm beyond ticked off right now over that.

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yes. Nor obly is their passing game on fire but they are running it down the colts throat. Look at how much time has been used in the second quarter. We have a QB that is still sitting on the bench.

Sigh... ok Dave. 

"Better to remain silent...."

I rarely post on here, and when I do I admit that I'm not always postive... But some of you guys on here are straight up trolling.  Yes, Luck stinks this game, but we dont need to draft a new QB.  No, our defense hasn't been good this game, but this is a historically great offense that the Chiefs have.  Our D didn't just beat up on scrubs all year during the win streak.   They beat a couple of solid playoff teams, and some teams that we knocked out of the playoffs.   They aren't overrated.  They are who we thought they were - good but not great, with some glaring weaknesses.  They don't "suck".  Reich doesn't "suck."  This team isn't "just bad".  We are a good team with a lot of weaknesses that is getting outplayed today.  I swear, it's like some of you watch one bad game, and all I see is "we suck", "I knew Luck was never clutch", "we were do overrated", "we should have just missed the playoffs for a better draft pick", etc.  Some of you must nit have been around in the 90 s, when we truly did suck year after year.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Just now, coming on strong said:

we need better wrs i said that is why we cant move the ball

Yep, can't keep bargain bin shopping. 

2 minutes ago, our_dbs_rock said:

When this guy officiates, the home team wins something like 80% of the time.

May be true, but I haven't seen THAT many blown calls to think the refs are the reason we're not winning.  Not even close.

• Like 1

We stepped right into the hype from the beginning we had to shoot it out. Reich hasn’t called a very good offensive game today. 

• Like 2

That 3rd and 10 play was a huge gainer if he gets the ball there and doesn't make the receiver fall.  Very, very poorly thrown.  Just a terrible game by Luck.  Defense has done OK other than dumb penalties.  They didn't have any margin for error in this game and the offense has scored a big fat 0.

1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Andrew is having a terrible game 

Yup...….low throws

They rush 6 and Luck cant even find one for a first down.

That 3rd and 10 short pass at the WR feet was bad....can’t blame that on the receiver.

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Bad throw....give the WR a chance to run some

Sure that last one but the 2 before it were catchable and they drop them.

It seems the Chiefs are offering us a chance to get back in the game, but we refuse to accept.

Seriously, that last pass that Luck struggled with was a 5-yard pass and he threw it to the ground. High school QBs routinely make that pass.

He is struggling mightily. The game is in his head. Just sling the damn thing.

its not the defense i dont wanna hear it . when you get shut out and the defense is on the field all game against the numbers 1 offense its hard .  luck is playing so bad

1 minute ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

May be true, but I haven't seen THAT many blown calls to think the refs are the reason we're not winning.  Not even close.

I stated a fact.  Read into what you wanted.