LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

4 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

You’re completely changing your argument. You were whining that they shouldn’t have gone for the TD on a 2nd and 1. They had 8 seconds and no timeouts.

No I didn’t you *. I was * that they didn’t try to actually score a TD. Read you *

Just now, Luck is Good said:

No I didn’t you *. I was * that they didn’t try to actually score a TD. Read you *

They didn’t try scoring a TD by throwing it in the end zone? You drunk?

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

They didn’t try scoring a TD by throwing it in the end zone? You drunk?

They threw it to a guy that hadn’t been targeted all game. That’s really trying to score a TD

15 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.

People are laughing at him???  OH NOES!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

yea but its the batted balls its his problem he ducks when he throws

This.

It is all part of him guiding the ball. As if he is afraid to throw it.

He shrinks about a foot and his arm motion is very timid.

Rivers is the master at doing the opposite with those passes.  He stands tall and just FLINGS IT...even with his odd motion.

3 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

That lateral..'jet sweep' got us again

Reid is the master of design, and he's dare I say it finally got a QB with the skills to match. 

• Like 1

That sidearm throw is just amazing..and we have so little rush without a blitz..which we cant afford to do, I guess

Just now, Luck is Good said:

They threw it to a guy that hadn’t been targeted all game. That’s really trying to score a TD

Yes, throwing the ball to an eligible receiver in the end zone is trying to score a TD.  Jeez......

Just now, threeflight said:

See that pass Mahomes just made?

That is called ZINGING the ball.

Luck is guiding it.

Luck hasn't missed any throws...

14 minutes ago, bluebombers87 said:

Where’s that link saying he’s the most overrated player? Still waiting 

Probably from the KC forum.  

Just now, JCPatriot said:

Yes, throwing the ball to an eligible receiver in the end zone is trying to score a TD.  Jeez......

No it’s not. Alie-Cox is not a threat

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Luck is guiding it.

Are you saying he's been doing this all season, because that's plainly not the case.

I think with hooker out we had to use more another way and it has really hurt us.

Take a lesson colts. This is smash mouth football. This is how you win in the playoffs.

1 minute ago, threeflight said:

Luck is guiding it.

I feel like you are telling us something......i just can’t quite put my finger on it......

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

Luck hasn't missed any throws...

Huh?

His first 6 throws or so were horrible.  Even the first one to Ebron was low....granted Ebron should have had it. 

Just now, John Waylon said:

Leonard just let Kelce go. 

He's just too young.  Now if he can improve next season that's pretty scary.  The Colts DL just isn't good though.  They need some serious help when facing elite talent.  Pass rush is huge, Hooker being out this game was also huge.  I feel for the D they've been out on the field the whole time.  

Chiefs on 3rd and 2, run up the middle.

Chiefs on 4th and 1, run up the middle for the first down.

Colts: Spread everyone out and pass.