LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

Thanx LOS …….Man can not get off phone family constantly calling saying they hope Colts win …….. SO GO COLTS !!!!!

I hope we get off to another fast start....but this KC team can come back from a long way down, Colts need to keep their foot on the gas, even if they get a big lead!

One thing is for certain. I’m so excited that Colts are back in the postseason. Those three years without postseason football seemed like eternity. Let’s go win this thing

No Hooker is massive and really disappointing as it would have been awesome to see Mahones vs Hooker. 

I suspect we will give up many big plays downfield without Hooker and that may just be the difference in this game.

Odum has a lot of pressure on him.

They were talking about Vinatieri hitting he FG's in pre-game warm-ups.  Made me think about deja vu, Vinny hitting another game winner like he did in the snow against the Raiders to add to his storied history. 

Enjoy it Colt nation, remember at pre-season, we weren't supposed to be here and now some experts predict we will beat the #1 seed, what a transformation over the past 5 months.  Go Colts!

Was almost expecting to see a field like that game we played in 6 inches of snow against the Bills …...This looks a lot better than that game did field condition wise …..GO COLTS !!!!!

4 minutes ago, oldunclemark said:

Its disappointing. I don't want to see a playoff game decided because somebody slipped or because of five fumbles

That's how the Colts won the Super Bowl.

Fumbles, interceptions, blown coverages.

This is playoff football!  :td:

It’s going to be a snow game boys. And it’s between the 2 most Favre quarterbacks since Favre. I say the toughest team wins. Xs and Os are out. 

• Like 1

No matter what happens; still great year. If in July u said Colts be in this spot; we all take it.

• Like 1

lol  The crossbar has 6 inches of snow on it.  Hope Vinny doesn't get blocked by the snow.

Just now, Chloe6124 said:

I think I heard this crew is flag happy.

I hope not!

Al least it's not Walt Anderson!

Okay, Ebron got it out of his system early.  No more drops from him today.

NO MORE!!

Bleah!  Well hopefully this turn into a defensive game.  I'm worried about Odum in the backfield though.