Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Chiefs 2019 AFC Divisional Round Playoff Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I proofread them.

So yes.

Have you read yours?

So you call me condesending for no reason other than I support my opinions.  But you think I started something by calling you a jerk.  Now you're acting like an entitled brat who can't see what's in the mirror.

1 minute ago, MPStack said:

Bye Troll

No troll - been a colts fan since 1985, have posted on forums for years, and am currently traveling out of state sporting a Colts logo on my vehicle.  You can’t handle ridicule when YOUR Colts stink up the place but love when fans flood the forums after a win?  Our Colts stink today, and your childish Bye Troll won’t prevent me from posting what’s happening.

1 minute ago, #12. said:

If Vinatieri makes that kick, it feels okay.  It still feels like a game.  It was that kind of half.  Everything went wrong.

Go no huddle.  We can score.  It just depends on how many stops we can get.

Yeah, how crazy was Vinatieri missing that? It’s like fate saying “not today, Colts.” 

The sad part is, I believe he would hit a 51 yarder for the win. If by some miracle we needed it to happen haha 

1 minute ago, DougDew said:

So you call me condesending for no reason other than I support my opinions.  But you think I started something by calling you a jerk.  Now you're acting like an entitled brat who can't see what's in the mirror.

Did you read my entire post?  I said I'm guilty of calling people condescending when I probably do it too.  And that we would probably be nicer to each other if we weren't communicating on the internet.

Calm down.

15 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

you are the only one the whole league is laughing at him im on nfl forum right now every single person is calling luck the most overrated thing ever and laughing at him.

People are laughing at him???  OH NOES!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

yea but its the batted balls its his problem he ducks when he throws

This.

It is all part of him guiding the ball. As if he is afraid to throw it.

He shrinks about a foot and his arm motion is very timid.

Rivers is the master at doing the opposite with those passes.  He stands tall and just FLINGS IT...even with his odd motion.